TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

America trip but need help to pick.

Planning a trip to America need help to pick the parks

RCT3Bross

After pretty much finishing my 2023 season I started looking for the next trip. Currently I'm thinking about a trip to America in 2024 or 2025, but having no idea what this is going to cost me I want to do it right.

That said there are just to many parks in America that I really want to visit for one or more reasons. I do have some rules though, I don't want to have more then 1 inland flight during the trip, I'm planing to go for 2 or 3 weeks and I don't want to move that much. This trip will most likely take place in End of July early August of the given year.  I also like to see somethings form the country, I mention this because maybe you can tell me to combine a park with a tourist attraction. Also if you have tips and tricks I'm open to hear them.

So here is the list of parks I really want to visit:

Cedar Point: Do I need to explain this one? A lot of coasters, and Top Thrill 2, Steel Vengeance, GateKeeper, Maverick and Millennium Force are some coasters I really like to try.

Kings Dominion: This one is perhaps the weakest but still worth a mention as it has Intimidator 305.

Kings Island: I really would love to get to ride the Beast. Also Coasters like Orion, Diamondback and Banshee really look good.

Busch Gardens Tampa: Montu, Kumba, Iron Gwazi and Cheetah Hunt are some of the reasons, but here I also have a non coaster one in Falcon's Fury that just looks good.

Busch Gardens Williamsburg: Griffon, Loch Ness Monster, Verbolten And Pantheon jump out for me.

SeaWorld Orlando: Mako, Kraken, Manta and Pipeline.

Disneyland: Space Mountain and Incredicoaster on the coaster side, but also I'm a huge Star Wars fan and visiting Galaxy's Edge seems like a must for me.

Disney World: Expedition Everest and Seven Dwarfs Mine Train for the coaster side and Epcot's Test Track sounds extremely fun for some reason.

Universal Studios Florida: Revenge of the Mummy, The Hulk and Hagrid's Magical creatures are some of the rides I want to check out but obviously VelociCoaster is enough of a reason alone.

Six Flags: Great Adventure: Would love to ride Kingda Ka as it still is the world's tallest coaster (Yes I know this ends soon) that said Nitro and El Toro also jump out to me.

Six Flags: Magic Mountain: Just the amount of coasters make this a must for me, but X2, Tatsu, Revolution and Full Throttle are also rides I really like to try.

Keep in mind I'm not limited to this list for instance, I can combine SFMM with Disneyland and add Knott's Berry Farm to that list. So if you see a park that doesn't really link to another but can be combined with one not on the list feel free to tell me about it. 

Also Florida seems so obvious even for me that said, Disney World seems like a park that is very expensive and takes a large chunk of the trip with 4 parks, and Universal having another park on the way seems like its worth the wait. that said if it really is so good there I'm willing to take the bet.

Curious what comes out of this.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fly to NYC. Do NYC stuff and then drive down the East Coast hitting up, SFGAd, KD, BGW, Carowinds, SFoG, Florida, then fly to LAX and do the SoCal Parks and then fly home!  Hits everything on your list minus the two Ohio parks and you can get bonus Carowinds and SFoG!