TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT3] Pine Valley Adventure - Starting Off

Hello and welcome to Pine Valley Adventure, a brand new amusement park ran by Halls Amusements bringing thrills for all ages. My name is Timothy and I'm the manager of the park, overlooking day to day goings on and always trying to provide our guests with the best experience possible. Opening Day is one week away now and we can't wait to let our guests in to explore! However, you guys here at SGW are getting a first look at the park and we are asking for any feedback you can give before the big day, after all, we need the park looking 110% for the general public.

Let's show you around..

Here's the entrance to the park.

The stairs leading up to the main park, just after the entrance and toilets.

First, a look to the left down the main midway that takes you to the second half of the park. But first we are going to head north and see what's around in this area.

Fire In The Hole is an S&S Double Shot tower, the queue is enclosed in the building on the left, as is the ride itself, shooting up and out of the roof and high into the sky.. let's see if we can get a sneaky peek into the control room without the park inspector noticing.

I love the view from control rooms.. maybe we should get out before I'm caught

Carrying on round the corner we have a little eatery where you can purchase drinks and some light fast food.

Just opposite the eatery there is a gift shop where you can purchase items such as t-shirts, toys, and some little sweets.

To the right of the souvenir shop we have the helter skelter for the little ones. Now is it just me that thinks this shot looks great?

After completing the circuit of the first half of the park we come back to the entrance of the Big Wheel.

Now, back onto the main midway we have the second major thrill! Revolution! I'll get you guys a better look when we walk round the corner.. this is just the entrance to the queue which sits behind the ride.

Storage lockers to keep all your valuables safe while riding the rides.

Coming to the end of the midway now, here are the Bumper Cars that we housed up to make it look neater, we weren't overly sold on the fairground style of the ride.

On the right of the Bumper Cars is another little outdoor seating area with a little shack in the corner selling small treats and hot chocolate to sit and snack on while enjoying the atmosphere of the park. I love the little string lights around the place. You can also get a better view of Revolution!

Now.. coming back on ourselves a little bit I wanted to leave the best till last..

Here we have the entrance to our signature icon of the park! Tension!

Housed in the pines you can't really get a good look at the layou.. But I can tell you some statistics -

Launched Sit Down B&M Coaster

Launch Speed - 55mph

Top Height - 110ft

Inversions - 3

Ride Time - 1 Minute

Trains - 3 Trains (4 Rows of 4)

Here's a shot from the control box in the station.

And I'll leave you finally with a shot of the train.. awaiting riders on opening day! We've been thoroughly testing Tension and all of the other rides in preparation for Opening Day! We hope you can join us

Thanks for reading guys and I really hope you can give all of us here at Pine Valley Adventure some feedback and fine tuning notes for the park.. we want you to all be involved in the future of the park!

Signing off,

Timothy Rule

Manager

Edited by A.J.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks really great! Excited to see more!

Thankksss! Enjoy the next update..

------------------------------------------------------------------

It's Opening Day!!

Hey, Timothy again.. the big day is finally here! So, I've taken some time to wander round the park and get some shots for you, everyone seemed to be having a great time and I even managed to sneak in a few rides myself. I think we managed about 1,000 guests during the day, which to is a great achievement! The word obviously got round that we were opening.

I also bring with me some Park details for you to browse through, just incase you planned on visiting!

Season Dates - March 23rd 2015 to November 3rd 2015

Opening Times - Weekdays: 10:30 till 5:00 Weekends: 10:30-6:30

Park Events - To be announced very soon!

Now.. onto some exciting pictures!!

First customers through the gates! I bet they can't wait to see what we have on offer.

This view looks mighty different with all the guests wandering round and enjoying our attractions!

Looking down the North Midway.. This was just as the park opened hence so few guests wandering round! Many had already started queuing for rides however.

Favourite shot of the day!

I am in complete awe.. B&M sure know how to produce a coaster!!

Took a little ride on the Big Wheel.. Nice to get a better shot of Tension!

Speaking to a few guests I can remember quotes such as 'What a coaster.. can't wait to see what the park brings next!', and 'The staff members at this park are fantastic, customer service at it's best!'

-- Looks like the park is having a great opening day!

Revolution proved to be the hit of the day, people are loving the thrills!

Bumper Cars are always good fun, the queue was never empty :o

Constant queue for Tension, I am over the moon that people are really enjoying the park - but unfortunately by this point it was closing time.. I headed back to the entrance to collect some things I left in the ticket office.. but on the way out I noticed some work going on... Hmmm

What do you think of it? If you could add anything to the park what would it be?

Thanks for reading guys, hope to see you in the park soon!

Signing Off,

Timothy Rule

Park Manager

• 4 weeks later...