Anthlon

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks, thats what i ment, filled my knowledge hole

They did place their cars to another builder company ride? interesting. Actually, i like their restrains and seat type probably most of all (after those i like Mack BlueFire/Helix type.. which allows inversions, but does not have overhead holding)

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a big fan of the B&M hyper restraints as well. There hasn't been a case of B&M using 2-across on any coaster. All of their rides use 4-across or wider trains.

On another note, I am a huge fan of the Steel Dragon trains. Are the shin restraints on that ride okay? I hear a lot of negative reviews about other manufacturers' shin restraints, so are those any better?

Oh yeah, that thing. It's so cute! And with that, I stand corrected. Don't you feel so happy that you were able to amend me?

Also, I just noticed that the little thing uses Banshee cars that are cut in half.

Edited by LiMiT

Oh yeah, that thing. It's so cute! And with that, I stand corrected. Don't you feel so happy that you were able to amend me?

Also, I just noticed that the little thing uses Banshee cars that are cut in half.

Glad to have helped

• 3 months later...