TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Game Question

coastercraze2005

I hear that you are a videogame designer and I just thought about it right now. Do you have any idea where they GTA: San Andreas? I'm not buying it or anything I'm just wondering where do they expect to sell the game after it was banned from most stores. The cause for it being banned actually happened here where I live near Vista California in San Marcos. It has been brought up to an A rating from an M.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear that you are a videogame designer and I just thought about it right now. Do you have any idea where they GTA: San Andreas?

I can't decipher what you mean by this. I didn't work on GTA, so even if I knew what your question was, I wouldn't know!

--Robb

Stores are still selling the uncensored version. I see it all the time at FYE. It's just behind the register and you have to show ID showing you are 18 or older to purchase it. I think EB also has it but you also have to specifically ask for it and show ID as well.

Being thirteen, you can't get the uncensored version unless you ask your parent to buy it for you (who will probably be apprehensive!) or someone you know over eighteen.

You'll have to wait for the nonsex version.

I'd doubt Rob would know unless it was from personal intrest, I don't think he's with the company.

Stores are still selling the uncensored version. I see it all the time at FYE. It's just behind the register and you have to show ID showing you are 18 or older to purchase it. I think EB also has it but you also have to specifically ask for it and show ID as well.

You're right...EB does carry it...hidden behind the counter. But who cares, really? GTA is fun, just overrated I feel.