TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Recycled Footage In Videos?

Nemmy

I just found that I had a folder on my laptop containing each TPR video on the site, ever sine the summer of 2003. So, that brings me to my question:

I was watching your "Orlando Parks" segment, the one showing the theme park part of your wedding, when I saw Dan pointing to the "Boys" sign at IOA, and rememberd seeing that in a TPR picture which I believe was from mid-2003 - http://www.themeparkreview.com/ioa03/ioa2.htm - which was, indeed, before the wedding took place. What's up with that? Too good to take new footage? Think you can fool everyone?

Anyway, seriously, what's up with that? And do you have recycled footage like this in other videos?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL LOL I smell a closed thread. I cant speak for the alveys but I know when I did my SFoG DVD and my SFoG - the take over video (this one was unscripted and was just a friend of mines and me at the park playing around) I recycled some of the footage I did for the first DVD but only recycled the coaster footage and remastered it to feature onride footage w/ us in it. So what im saying is that its not a bad pratice to use the same footage more than once as long as it isnt used the exact same way...

Jarvis "will use the same footage until the ride is removed, and still will consider using it for another park w/ the same ride" Morant!

Actually that was in the "best friends" segment after the wedding. It was our Florida segment for the year so we used some of the footage when we were in Florida in August of '03 doing our wedding tasting.

We really never 'reuse' footage unless it's something really good.