TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Lynx 2.0(RCT2) NCSO

So a while ago I had a "pet project" named Lynx that I thought was lost forever, but looking through my pms I found it... I still love the layout, but everything else is changed so I figured it was a "new" project.

Enjoy and comment/critique cause I will be submitting this to New Element for a design... doesn't matter if I win necessarily I just want to see how the panel likes it.

SCR25.BMP

Here's the King of the Forest... the beautiful and majestic Lynx, a CCI coaster with an out and back layout roaring through the woods!

SCR26.BMP

Yum! Love this turn around!

SCR22.BMP

Riverview Square is still a WIP even though I like if for the most part.

SCR23.BMP

Lakeside Motorcars... coming soon.

Edited by the ghost

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update time. Most of the update is from Riverview Square, but there is a bit of an update for Lynx's station.

SCR34.BMP

Foliage has start4ed to be added... I want the area to look a bit overgrown like a wild forest area. The dirt area will have more large trees and bushes, but the idea for the park is a small theme park built near a large lush forest.

SCR33.BMP

Same as last update, but with a building removed and some flowers added.

SCR32.BMP

I am VERY proud of this building. This is the entryway to Riverview Square. :)

SCR31.BMP

Not too much to Riverview Motorcars... the idea of the ride is to showcase the river beauty more than to be a major attraction, but this also shows off the Grand Carousels Building.