jumbach

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This could be the year! :shock:

Yeah. I was just cynically saying that the year I move away from Sacramento is the year the Monarchs, the Kings, the Hornets, the Rivercats, the whoever elses win the whole thing.

We were Monarch season ticket holders the first couple of years; now we get to about 2-3 games a year. We love basketball, and we can actually afford to see the ladies play.

The WNBA? I didn't know we had lesbians on the boards...

Actually, I don't think one has to be gay to be a WNBA fan. Neither I nor Dione are gay, and, as I said above, our fanship is one of money: The ladies are cheaper to watch, and the games just as entertaining.

As for the Kings, well, that's what the TV is for.

The Sacramento Kings? Don't you mean the Las Vegas Kings? Give it a little more time. They'll be gone.

Yeah, I agree they'll move, but probably not to Nevada. Nevada has legalized gambling.

I'd guess Alburqurque.

If they do want Nevada, I'd suggest Reno; that way, they're out of the state, but still close enough for their fan base in Sacramento to come up and see them.

^I always think about the Maloofs connection to Vegas.

True, there is that.

Of course, any of us up here in the northern part of the state can tell you that Vega$ isn't really Nevada; it's a whole different culture, society, and history. The real Nevada is everything except Clark County.

My fiancée grew up in Sparks (just east of Reno); she very much has that anti-Vega$ mentality in her like all the others. We decided to live up here because this is where her family is, and Reno-Sparks is her home. But I digress.

Of course, any of us up here in the northern part of the state can tell you that Vega$ isn't really Nevada; it's a whole different culture, society, and history. The real Nevada is everything except Clark County.

Oh trust me, I know.

Damn! Reno, Sparks... if I didn't wreck my Harely I'd be makig plans for Street Vibrations right now.

No Bunny Ranch or Kit Kat this year.

Oh trust me, I know.

Damn! Reno, Sparks... if I didn't wreck my Harely I'd be makig plans for Street Vibrations right now.

No Bunny Ranch or Kit Kat this year.

Mustang?

Hey, if you ever want to hang out up here or go have lunch and discuss all things coaster-y and sports-y, just give me a call. 775 223-9688. (I don't mind giving it out, since it's listed anyway.)