TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Need some help with a trivia game...

robbalvey

Yay! The trivia app is "officially" out!

If you've already downloaded it, please, please, PLEASE be sure to download the new update, and we need you to rate it AGAIN! Ratings from past updates basically "go away" when you release a new update!

So again, please download the update and rate the app one more time! Thank you!

http://itunes.apple.com/app/id544402890

--Robb

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, about that update -

I'll revise all my 2011 questions to be up to date, but what else do you want me to put in? There really aren't enough 2013 coasters announced to make a bunch of moderately-difficult questions yet.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, so I've done some work on the photos for this next update, but I'll need some help moving forward. Here's what I need....

- About 100 more Photo Trivia questions (50 for the free version, 50 for the paid version)

- I'll give you the photos and the database and just need someone to fill in the questions and answers.

- Need someone to REALLY go through ALL of the current questions carefully and note any typos or errors. Don't fix them in the database, just let me know which ones you find.

- Could use about 50 new "general trivia" questions - 25 for free, 25 for unlock.

Let me know if anyone has the time to work on these and I'll send you over the stuff!

It's something that I can do for a bit this weekend, and on the plane ride to Orlando on Tuesday for IAAPA (probably not on the way home though).

I'll take control of the 100 new photo questions.

Sorry, RD. I totally missed this...

If/when you get time, I've put together a version of the spreadsheet for you (attached). Just follow the same format as before. Put any new questions into "general free" and the only thing I'd ask is to try to keep the questions short and the answers shorter. We had some trouble with answers more than 2 or 3 words, for example "Roller Coaster Corp of America" ended up being too long, etc....

Thanks again for doing this!

--Robb

coaster_trivia_master_Nov10_RD.zip

• 3 months later...