TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Being done school for the summer, I finally have the time to start a new park!

This is the first park that I have done that is larger than 50x50. I believe the grid is 100x100, which will be quite large for me.

Anyways, onto the pictures, and Please stay tuned as this project develops, and if you have any criticism/suggestions, please fell free to speak them!

Coasters/Rides:

Wooden Coaster: Castle Crasher

Topspin: Black Smiths Hammer

Space Shot: Watch Tower

SCR23.BMP

Back View Layout

SCR9.BMP

Closer View Of Back of Area

SCR7.BMP

Completed Section

SCR15.BMP

Front View Layout

Edited by Cyber.Fiber

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha Ha, I would have the turn much wider had I not have set the guests ride intensity level so high. I need that turn that sharp to reach the 9.20 intensity rating The G-forces are all in check though!

I have done a bit more work tonight, here are the photos:

New Rides:

Reverse Freefall: Cannonball

Enterprise: Cog Wheel

Merry-Go-Round: Antique Carousel

Any comments welcome!

SCR36.BMP

Overview of Park

SCR29.BMP

Closer View

SCR32.BMP

Another View

I like what this park has right now, looking forward to more. However, the placement of the reverse freefall blocks some land and will make it challenging to use. Maybe shorten it or make it higher off the land. Just what I think.

This park is looking good but maybe use a different path to that little themed area you have there. I suggest using brown tarmac.

it looks as if this park's path layout will be all 90 degree angle turns. Realistic parks sometimes have circular/rounded paths surrounding areas but that is almost impossible to achieve in RCT.

If you don't have diagonal paths in your scenery tabs that is fine but try to make diagonal paths using what you have.

PS.That reverse freefall ride is just WAY too long o.o

I'd suggest using a clone freefall ride off of one of the Six Flag parks that came with the game. (Sorry i don't remember which scenario.)

[MOD EDIT: If I were a fourth grade teacher, you'd have gotten an F for your grammar, punctuation and spelling mistakes. Please use proper grammar, spelling and punctuation. Thank you- R.D. - Games forum Moderating Team]

Edited by QueerRudie

This park is looking good but maybe use a different path to that little themed area you have there. I suggest using brown tarmac.

it looks as if this park's path layout will be all 90 degree angle turns. Realistic parks sometimes have circular/rounded paths surrounding areas but that is almost impossible to achieve in RCT.

If you don't have diagonal paths in your scenery tabs that is fine but try to make diagonal paths using what you have.

I'd suggest using a clone freefall ride off of one of the Six Flag parks that came with the game. (Sorry i don't remember which scenario.)

[MOD EDIT: If I were a fourth grade teacher, you'd have gotten an F for your grammar, punctuation and spelling mistakes. Please use proper grammar, spelling and punctuation. Thank you- R.D. - Games forum Moderating Team]

I don't think he's trying to make a realistic park. I love it how it is right now, and if he's having fun with it, he should keep the oh-so-horrifying "90-degree layout". (Which isn't half bad.)

So far I love this park, reminds me of some of my parks.

Yes, I would have loved to have done some diagonal paths in this park, but there were no half path tiles so I opted for 90 degree paths instead. I find when I do diagonal paths with the full squares the guest tent to get "lost" or "stuck" and that creates a big problem with trying to redesign everything!

Ps. If anyone could teach me, or point me to a source that could teach me to make custom paths, I would love it!

Yes, I agree with this very much, it is a temp. ride anyways, just to relive some of the crowds while I start building in other ares of the park! It will be fixed as this project continues!

Thanks for all the feedback! I am hoping to learn a lot from this project, so keep the coments/criticism coming! Should be updating in a few days!

Hey guys, I have been working away on the park tonight and have a few progress shots to share! I have been working on the parks entrance plaza which will lead to the Castle / Vertical Drop Coaster. There will be another update tonight, so stay tuned!

SCR45.BMP

Overview

SCR48.BMP

Entrance Plaza

SCR43.BMP

Entrance Plaza (with stone path) Which do you prefer?