TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Mr. Flogby's Pineapple Garden Train of Derp [NL]

lol Thanks guys!

It's hilarious reading some of the reviews on NoLimits-Exchange. Some people are dead serious and are trying to help me get better.

1.) Well, the video is funny and hilarious, no doubt!

2.) IF you upload a track.. be sure.. it works.

3.) But the important point for me, is your statement about that "dead serious" people. Definetly NOT funny.

You call it hilarious, that people try to help?

*thumbs down*

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^If you think you can 1UP, go ahead! I'm not preventing anyone...NoLimits has had it's fair share of silly rides in the past.

^The fact that they are trying to help isn't the funny part, but what is - the fact that they just go to NL-E to download rides. They never check the forum, so they therefore do not know about the video and my past rides (like Il Pitone, which proves that I do know what I'm doing). It's funny because they never keep in touch with the community around them.

^^If you think you can 1UP, go ahead! I'm not preventing anyone...NoLimits has had it's fair share of silly rides in the past.

^The fact that they are trying to help isn't the funny part, but what is - the fact that they just go to NL-E to download rides. They never check the forum, so they therefore do not know about the video and my past rides (like Il Pitone, which proves that I do know what I'm doing). It's funny because they never keep in touch with the community around them.

That's sadly said, the truth. I didn't want to be mad, i really like the idea! It´s one of the best jokes i´ve seen, since the West - Coast - Bash!

I can understand your statement. Thank you for saying that. NL should do, what a coaster should do: make FUN! Keep up the good work

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry to revive an old topic here, but be prepared for a sequel sometime soon[er or later]! It will probably won't be as widespread and universal in humor, but for those that stick around the NoLimits community (and use Newton, *hint hint*), they will probably enjoy this.

Edited by AJClarke0912

• 5 months later...