TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

9 days till a mainer reaches so cal

methos

robb i will be in so cal from september 9th to the 19th. i want ideas on the best ways to make use of my time. ei what days are better at what parks and witch ones handle crowds better. i might even find time to find you in sfmm.

any and all segestions welcomed. i am an ace memeber and have wanted to vist so cal most of my life. so far i enjoyed company of every coaster org. i have met up with. this one seams to be a real fun loving bunch too. i would love to meet up at any parks on any given day.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Try to avoid Knotts and SFMM on weekends. Disney handles crowds better than both of those parks combined!

When you know what day you'll be here let us know!

Don't forget we're doing a meet and party on Saturday, September 17 at Hurricane Harbor, Six Flags Magic Mountain, and our place!

we will land in long beach on the 9th and be in anheim to stay. we want to vist knotts and sfmm, dca, disneyland and ush. the 17th i will try to be their. if you can send me an email and you can contact me directly for more information. we would love to hang out on the 17th and will try to make sure we keep it free.

or shoot me an aim witch is always on