TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Announcing the TPR Game Exchange!

Hello! Since the TPR Game Exchange has been down!

I'm looking for some rct2 park from the game exchange if anybody can help or not!

1.Pelican Bay by cyrbuzz

2.Glenwood Park Modernized by rocketman1219

3.Euro World by themeparksbuzz

4.Forlindon by Coalinghe any versions

Thanks anyways!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://themeparkreview.com/game_exchange/

Hello sorry for the trouble or anything!

I just clicked on the tpr game exchange link and it took me to the game exchange site where I was not logged in on! Founded all downloads and the parks I wanted to look for Glenwood Park Modernized rocketman1219, Pelican Bay cyrbuzz, Euro World themeparksbuzz, tried downloading them took me to login or register typed in my username password then says wrong password im like what? Then tried to register to see if i can get any luck which I didnt too me to tpr main page sorry page doest not exist!

If you or anybody on here can really fix bring back the game exchange so I can download the parks I like again I would really appreciate it thanks so much!

• 2 weeks later...

Well suddenly the tpr game exchange went back down with a white screen saying (Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; DBManager has a deprecated constructor in /home/themepar/public_html/game_exchange/includes/config.php on line 38)

Here are the three rct2 parks with pictures of what they look like that I'm looking for hoping for Euro World (themeparksbuzz) Glenwood Park Modernized (rocketman1219) Pelican Bay (cyrbuzz) in case if anybody has them here and could if so post them on here since i can't find them anywhere else! Thanks so much and sorry!

EURO.thumb.png.1bdc8fe521ec20aa58dc36a62f92c66f.png.8db233fe3305b8061ec80543477019cf.pngFinalOverview.jpeg.d2da69f66387fe50c15aea574b34836e.jpegPelicanBay.thumb.jpeg.1c77780fdbe22ccfefae3a074b75c2a6.jpeg