TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Classic Creek Thrill Resort [RCT2]

While the architecture is beautiful, and the ride's flow in the small section alone is outstanding, the color just doesn't feel right. I think that screen would look 90 time better if you changed the aqua color to white wood, or something along those lines, the aqua just doesn't look right.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm. I REALLY REALLY think you should go to NE.

That little screen there. It's more atmospheric and creative than any of my work.

Yes I was a bit hesitant to take the step too. But I was a real noob back then and once I started lone star gardens I got real confident posted some pics, and recieved helpful feedback . And this is over the quality of lone star gardens. Just post this screen in the dump place and ask for suggestions. You'll recieve a lot. You don't have to follow or even consider some of them but you'll get helpful advice you might like.

But for some of my own advice. That building is great! it's nicely built and detailed. Nice form and shape (love use of diagonals). filled with interaction (queue line & coaster ) But the color is weird. White, yellow, or beige might work. The pond is also a nice addition.

But the foliage leaves a lot to be desired. Only advice I can give is that those ferbs, flower textures look horrible except in some VERY VERY rare cases. And your path choices. The red and pink isn't working here. I know it's very boring and textureless. But grey tarmac would look nice. And black tarmac would work very well nice too.

Yes the building is very colorless and bland with plain walls and colors but i see opportunities to add color. I don't have time to tell you suggestions now but I'd really like to help you with this project.

If you want me to do a guest spot, turn this park into a duo, or just use me as a full-time tester. I'd be very interested.

You've come a long way brataz. A really long way. Only thing you need help on is colors and path choices and foliage. I'd like to help you with all three since I have had problems with all 3 of them.

Anyway please consider my offer, if you decline I'll still be watching this park very closely

@K&M: I agree, I'll get working on that now, I'v started with a different gray texture. But thanks!

@Retro_Gaga:I'll get working on that, I'm trying to come up with an attractive way to do so. Thanks!

@CC9: Thanks, and I know, I know

@Dotro: Okay, if you say so, I'll put a post together now and send it over to the Dump Place. I'll just use my last few screens, if not only this one. But really? I think Lone Star Gardens is MUCH better than anything I have to offer

And thanks, I'll use some of those color suggestions and see how it turns out. About the foliage, I was too lazy to exit out and zero clearance again, so I didn't get any larger foliage in. Eventually I'll do so, foliage just hasn't been up high on my priority list for some reason. And the path...I don't even know what I was thinking with the path

I would love to do a duo with you, for I think our styles would blend together very nicely, but I'll let this park stay solo. I think I should finally try to start and finish my own individual work before moving on to any duos, because I've yet to finish anything yet. But sometime in the near future I think we could set something up, including you testing this park out once I feel it's semi-completed. So be on the lookout! Thanks so much for all your advice, it really helped out A LOT and I know I'd have to repay you somehow.

-Braztaz

I would love to do a duo with you, for I think our styles would blend together very nicely, but I'll let this park stay solo. I think I should finally try to start and finish my own individual work before moving on to any duos, because I've yet to finish anything yet. But sometime in the near future I think we could set something up, including you testing this park out once I feel it's semi-completed. So be on the lookout! Thanks so much for all your advice, it really helped out A LOT and I know I'd have to repay you somehow.

-Braztaz

I agree with your decicion. It´s sometimes really better to do it your own way. Nice choice and i´m interested in what will comming up with your park

You pay the people here with pictures! What more could we want!?!!

I don´t play RCT, but i had and i love to see the pictures here at TPR

nice greets, freefall.