USA Needs To Lift

downunder

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That's definitely a big part of it! One interesting thing I found was the food they are eating. It's reversed. The islanders crave our Fast food, and junk food, and we are craving their bananas, yams, coconuts, and fish, as evidenced by those items becoming more available, and more popular. I know they say you get sick of that stuff if your stuck there, but I don't think I ever would. I rarely eat fast food because it rips my stomach apart.

I really don't like fast food, I have a McDonald's at the bottom of my building at work and I go there only once or twice a year.

I think Australians have grown tired of Krispy Kreme and our ranking has slipped significantly.

It's terribly embrassing to see that, including the countries up there with the USA. I weigh abit more then I like also, and I'm slowly trying to get rid of it over the course of the 09'-10' offseason.

I want to be at least 30 pounds lighter by May 2010 when CP reopens. I just hope I can do it, and if not, 15 at least.