TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

SFMM sept 6'th, 2009

Howdy y'all. Me and my partner are gonna be in los angeles during labor day weekend, and we are gonna head on over to the mountain on the 6'th, which is a sunday. If anybody has any info they would like to share, please do, cause it would help a lot, and if anybody wants to meet up, that would be great too. I ride everything, he doesn;t ride much, but still tollerates me, hahaha. If anything, he could be the designated item holder for most rides, hahaha. Anyways, thanks in advance, and let me know if y'all want to meet up. Later.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Labor Day weekend? Should be crowded. A Flashpass Qbot could save your day. Don't get too hot, and have a great time. Otherwise, there are plenty of great suggestions for how to start your day in the SFMM thread. Things like the opening bell X2 rush, or skipping it and heading to Terminator and then proceeding counter-clockwise around the park. For a while, lines should be rare for Riddler's, Batman, Scream and Colossus.

^

Yeah, there's a good possibility that it'll be crowded. I'd head to Deja Vu and Terminator first to start the day. Then work you way down to Riddler's, Batman, Scream, Goliath, and any of the other rides in between.

Leave X2 and Tatsu for later in the day, evening.

Get there early, before the park opens if you're serious about enjoying what we got here to offer.

oh, I will try my best. I only have two credits there, since the last time I was there, I was about 6ish and all the rides scarred me to death. At least my mom got my on revolution, and I got on the kiddy. Gold flashpast is looking to be a viable option, most definatly.

^ Labor Day weekend + Gold FlashPass = Your friend.

Actually, though, on a three-day weekend, I've found that going to a park on the holiday itself is less crowded because anyone from out of town is using that as a travel day to return home, and others are having their barbeques, family get togethers, etc. on that day.

Eric

Don't forget to ad X2 & Terminator for $20($10 extra for each) What I would do is RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN TO X2 at opening so you can get in an extra ride. Then get your Gold Q-Bot. Save your X2 fast lane for night. Riding X2 is awsome in the dark. The fire really lights up.