TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Where does The Turbine from Walibi Belgium will go ?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't Turbine just listed as SBNO this season? I don't think they took it out and if they did I guess it would be used for parts or something as there is not much of a market for an old Schwarzkopt Shuttle Loop.

Being from Belgium, I can guarantee you it's not dismantled. It just won't open this year.

There are a lot of rumours going on about this, but many of the Belgian fans think they'll just dismantle it after the season, like they did with Tornado.

The operation cost for Turbine is huge, and they made the decision to not open the ride, pretty close to the new season. That's why we all think it has done its last rides, last season.

And the neighbours complain a lot about the noise, so we probably won't see a new coaster there.

Probably to the scrap heap since Schwarzkopfs are difficult to maintain and parts are becoming harder and harder to find. The park would probably save more money that way than try to move an aging coaster to another park.