TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Volton NL released track

Volton is a track I was working on a long time ago, but completely forgot about it. I discovered it last weekend when I was browsing through my files, and decided to continue on with it. I tried 4 times to AHG it untill it was perfect, then handed it over to CCJared (well I showed him, and he wanted to finish it up) who then supported, and added some 3Ds and an environment. The result was pretty sweet, so here's a nearly fully finished track- for now. The final release I will add 3Ds theming one day when I find the interest to.

Download

Enjoy

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^He has an nlPACK file. Not an nlTRACK file. .nltrack is the format that No Limits saves tracks in. .nlpack is a special file that allows the track, environment, and any 3D objects with the coaster to be saved into one file, making it easier to send tracks. To open .nlpack files, you need the NL Track Packager. Which can be downloaded (for free) at www.nolimitsdevcenter.net. go to the toolbox (Link is in the very top right corner) and scroll down. Download the packager and the nlpack file to your desktop, open the packager, file -> open package, select the package, and then follow the prompt that comes up. It saves all of the right files into the right places. Then you can ride the track right from there.

It goes into red if it's lagging, happened to em to...

Very nice ride!

There were some bad points to it, but mostly good:

Pros:

-love the layout!

-Very fast paced and forcefull

-Pretty good shaping

Cons:

-Why does the loop feel like it was made of 3 elements?

-A bit too forcefull (for a B&M invert; you have to keep in mind that teh feet are dangling below...)

-didn't really feel the turnaround... IMO it could have been replaced with something. Also, the transition out of it is kinda abrupt, and there's a slight jerk in it...

You need to teach me how to make a HSAK cobra roll sometime!

^LOL, I handmade the cobra

I'm sure there's an easy way to make it in 4 parts using HSAK and Purg. The next version will probably be HSAK primarily. And the loop was being a b!ach and I tried numerous times to remake, lolz. Same with the cobra.