TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hey everyone,

I have been riding a lot of rides lately, and decided I needed to try using AHG. This coaster was started as more of an experiment, but I actually like the end out come. The only overly unrealistic things are the transports wheels inside the station and on the brake run. The coaster is as GCI-ish as I could make it.

MUSTANG.nltrack

Have a good ride!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Were you on drugs?

Many yellow lats, lots of pumps, and at the end... the turn after the brakes, the cars of the train collide with eachother and a hand rail goes right across the middle because the turn is so sharp.

You may want to work out some of these problems.

^To be fair, there were pumps at almost every vertex, and yes, there were a few noticeable lats. Nothing too far out of the range of a woodie, but for a GCI, WAY too insane.

On the other hand, you had a fun layout, and the idea was good. Next track, take a little more time. Use smaller segments, and make sure the transitions between each node (vertex) seems smooth from all angles in the editor, BEFORE using the Ctrl+G feature.

Good luck!