TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Roller Coasters in the Raw for iPod & MP4 Players!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered iPod Roller Coasters in the Raw Volume 1 - STEEL! and I have already sent the money on Paypal. But I keep getting Access to file denied (order is not paid).

Can someone help me what did I do wrong.

PAYPAL BUYERS! If you are paying via PayPal and you want to be able to download this file IMMEDIATELY after purchase, please make sure you click on "RETURN TO MERCHANT" after you have made your PayPal transaction. You should then receive an email from Theme Park Review with the link to download your file. ( be sure to check your SPAM filter!) If you do NOT click "RETURN TO MERCHANT" you will have to wait for a Theme Park Review associate to flag your order as paid and this may take a day or two.

I assuming that might be your problem?

Dave

Hey guys,

We were doing some work on the store this weekend so you might have encountered it during our changes.

For those of you who have paid for the iPod downloads manually I have marked your order as "paid" and you should be able to download then now.

For those of you who have an outstanding order but haven't been able to pay via PayPal yet, please sent your payment to "store@themeparkreview.com" via paypal.com and I will mark your order as "paid."

And if you haven't gotten RAW on your iPod yet...what are you waiting for?!?! Click here:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?categoryID=10

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
So I downloaded the files: RAW_1_Woodies.mp4.gz, etc. And Safari says "Decompression failed" beneath the files, and I can't decompress them with stuffit expander, either. Can you help me?

EDIT: never mind, you have to change the name and remove .gz after downloading, then it works fine!

-James Dillaman

Hey, sorry to bring up a dead thread here, but I just had the same thing happen with this .gz extension, except renaming it is not helping at all. Now I've past my download limit trying to see if anything changes. Also the file that I am downloading (RAW_1_wood.mp4.gz) is tiny, less than 1KB. Any help Robb or anyone else?