TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Well yesterday was a great day for me. I got to go to a party, ate some fudge, and of course Kings Dominion.

I have not been to KD sense July 28th, but thats only due to a few things involving family issues.

Well I'm going to start off with a trip report and show you guys all the photos I took

First we left my house around 4:30, arriving at the park around 5:00. Once we got in, we headed to the back of the park. We rode the log flume(Freezing) and Grizzly. I looked at all the Halloween stuff nearby and it seemed interesting. After that we headed over by ricochet and hurler, sadly hurler was closed for a Halloween event. So I rode ricochet, its a fun little mouse. Nothing special. We headed over to Rebel Yell, I rode twice in the front. Its a great ride when the sun is setting.

Now, I have had some bad times with NOGO and had few good times. Well the first time I rode Shockwave like a year ago it was bad. I found out that the rides in the evening are not as bad. I like the night rides better . After that my little brother wanted to ride triple spin. He calls it the Red Spiderman! We rode that and I went over to the Congo while my mom and brother rode the bumper cars and wave swinger.

Now this section of the park had no lines at all. I was glad my mom took for ever to get to the Congo section, because I was able to do something very rare. 3 rides in the front of Volcano! Anaconda and Back Lot I got to ride 3 times each. FoF was closed for the Alien Outpost thing so I was upset. I then got on Avalanche when my mom came to the Congo. After that it was time for the Halloween stuff!!!! It was around 7:30 then, so what we did was get a few night rides on Grizzly. Best thing you can do at night, is ride this ride in the back. Its a bit rougher, but so much fun! After that my Mom wanted to watch the Haunted Homecoming thing. It was a bit funny in my opinion. It was nothing but songs from the 60s-70s that were popular. Mainly about Halloween.

I got to drive the Blueridge Bloodway cars after that. It was not too scary, my mom got freaked out so many times. I then did two walkthroughs, the black beards revenge and nuclear outpost. I'm not spoiling it for anyone, but the endings are so unexpected in my opinion.

It was around 9:30 then, we headed towards the exit. It was time for me to ride Dominator. No Lines = . Has anyone every rode Dominator 9 times in a row before? No Lines? I have! It was freezing cold though, even with a hoodie and a jacket on. Then we left and got burger king. We got home at 11:00 and my mom let me stay home from school because of that. So time for the photos!!!!

^Me right before were leaving.

^First I had to put the dog out-back.

^I'm in the car! Best Ride ever!

^I see happy days!!!!! The last time I was hear for a Halloween event was 2 years ago.

^Dominator from the parking gates

^I love this picture so much.

^This one too

^Volcano, Corkscrews, and RVs

^This ones just too awesome

^I don't know why, but I love this car.

^I just love that loop

^The knights!

^Boo

^Tilt it sideways, and you get the best Eiffel Tower picture!

^The scarecrow and the crow.

^I give this ride the nickname, LOG LIFTER!!

^The only real scenery for this section. . . . . .

^Little kids, you gotta love them.

^Spooky

^Spooky Car Crash

^Spooky Campgrounds

^This is our Christmas Card!

^A great picture of Xstream Sky Flyer

^Zoom Zoom Zoom

^Grizzly, through the woods.

^Grizzly Goodness

^What happened to Daddy?

I will have more soon. . . .. . . .just need photo bucket to upload them faster. . . . .. .

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lets move on with the PTR, shawl we?

WARNING: Night Pictures are not as good as the pictures I took in the day, mainly its because of the fog machines.

^I love the skycoster pictures!

^Why do you have to be closed?

^Hypersonic!!!! No wait, I forgot

^Mousey

^I wanted some more pictures of this ride.

^Who can't love this picture?

^Rebel Yell!

^Zoom In to the Rebel YELL!

^The drop TOWER!

^Another favorite shot of rebel yell!

^Station Nerdyness!

^I <3 KD Woodies!

^I liked you today

^The first time I rode it was AWFUL!

^This suits the ride. I mean its called Shockwave

^Swings!

WARNING: Some of these screens are harder to see, I did not have the best camera!

^Volcano!

^Why do you need to replace my favoirte ride. If anyone wants to know, this is the rumored name change for flight of fear. Alien Outpost!

^Blast Mountain!

^I hate the lines, no lines for this one though!

^Sunset Loop Goodness

^I leave you with this picture.

Thats all!

• 2 months later...