TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Any Cricket fans here on TPR???

Hotlanta

^I think the cricket's you are talking about are much smarter than the captain of the Australian cricket team.

I heard on the radio today that Ponting thought it was in the spirit of the game to get the over rate up.

Say what? That's a turn up, the Australian cricket team has always been a gang of ruthless, pisshead, thugs for the most part - the only spirit they care about comes out of a bottle. I think if Ponting was serious he should be put in the women's team.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cricket is fun I got to watch Australia play when I was down under....also got to play! I think I was on the 5ths team, hahaha! It was so much fun even though everyone was messing around. I got a few runs, and even an out! I beat out the Canadian guys on the team, too

Stick Cricket is one of my favorite online games....

-JZ

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously how sad is these batting of the kiwis? They got the Aussies out cheaply twice yet they are about to loose the test.

Maybe Hayden should start worrying less about the third world conditions in India and more about his batting. He sure did not have any problems collecting the paychecks from the IPL.

• 3 months later...

Rumours of the demise of Australian cricket may be premature, a pulse has been found and the patient may even make a full recovery.

I was sceptical about Hughes with a debut duck but a 75 and 2 centuries since then have convinced me he might be able to bat. Is he the new Mr Cricket?

Mark me as disappointed. I was not so secretly hoping for a pummeling for the Aussies.

Talking about disappointed i was crushed to sachin walk off after 163 last night. He could easily scored the 40 that his replacement Raina did. Now that would have been the ultimate feather in his cap.

I need to ask you folks down under something, what's up with the cricket grounds in NZ? Seriously i played in bigger ground than that