TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: The Two Best Parks in The South

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^No, we passed/forgot. I kind of regret not riding it, but we've all been on it before. Though I must say, 'best non-coaster ride' is certainly a bit bold!

Oh, and BTW...Arrow didn't shape up the "last few years of operation". They were always that great!

One word: Python. That is all.

Ha, I actually really like quite a few older Arrows... you just have to know how to ride them defensively!

Thanks again for all the compliments everybody. Glad you all have enjoyed it.

Scott you trip report was so inspiring that I had to go to Dollywood and just got home a few hours ago. Awesome park, it's just too bad that you have to go to Tennessee to get to it. Nothing says welcome to Tennessee like a shop specializing in Fudge, Knives, and Swimwear.

Also what is with the PMW these days? Its funny cause I saw it all in your Dollywood/Lake Winnie report then when I get to Pigeon Forge like 4 days in the window of some crappy hotel behind the Red Robin Pancake House (yeah, home of the Moon Pie pancakes, seriously) there was a poster board with Sharpie written message that said "PMW is here". Kinda funny.