TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Port Aventura 7-Day-Ticket

Hey folks,

I'm pretty new here to this community and have a very important question: My friend and I wanna visit Port Aventura in September and want to buy the 7-Day-Ticket. The only Problem: Nearly every Ticketsite says that you have to live in the UK or Ireland to buy this ticket. Actually we're not living in those countries...

Yesterday we found the only ticket page where you can buy this ticket also from another country: http://www.activitybreaks.com/product/10863/portaventura-theme-park-entry-pass/?from_day_out=1

We WOULD buy this ticket from this ticket seller but we're not sure if we have to show some UK or Ireland-IDs at the entrance.

Has anybody bought this ticket before? Are there any restrictions on your voucher you'll get via eMail or at the entrance?

Hope anyone can help us 'cause we're quite desperate at the moment!

Thanks,

your McWhopper

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't done any research or anything...but...is there a chance to instead by an annual pass? I can't imagine there is a big price difference between a 7-Day and AP? Also, are you sure you need SEVEN days at that park!??! I mean, it's nice and all, but I don't think I could spend seven days at any one park!

We want to have a 7-day-access 'cause the price is much better (including 50% off for Costa Caribe). I've been to Port Aventura 6 times before but we want to be as flexible as we can... we're spending 10 days in Salou and love to have the opportunity to hop into the park a whole week whenever we want to.

An annual pass costs 129€, a 7 Day Ticket 73€ ... 56€ is really a significant difference, especially for young students

I'm actually going to Salou on tuesday. The travel agencey im travelling is doing a deal of a 7 day ticket for the price of 3 days! But we still have to pay extra to go to the park at night. From what I have read I think it is only in the UK. But i'm not 100% cartain.