TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Trip to Philly

xX-Linde-Xx

My friends parent are going to philly for a wedding and asked me to come along. Me and my friend where just planing on going to as many themeparks we could, but the problem is that we only have one var and his parents are taking it to the wedding. I was wondering if me or my friend would be able to rent a car. I don't know if any american will understand but in canada we have this crazy graduating licence system where me and my friend on have our G2 (not full licence but we are allowed to drive alone and on any road) I anybody know if this will be a problem i would love some feedback. Also any parks worth stopping at in the Philly, NYC area would be appreciated. Thanks

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that you have a G2 won't be the problem. The problem is you are a minor.

You'd have to find a car rental place that will rent to minors. (it will cost you more if you can find one).

Even in Canada you'd have problems renting a car.

As far as renting a car you are!

VERY few places will rent to 18-20 year olds. A few more will rent to 21-24 year olds (with large fees). You need to be 25 most of the time to rent a car with out crazy fees.

Even in Canada you'll have a hard time renting a car before 21/25.

Not sure how prepared an 18 year old with a G2 would be for driving across NYC.

Cambridge is hadly a populated metro area. Have you at least had a lot of experience driving through downtown Toronto? If not you migh be better off looking into public transit.