TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

This coaster was sorta-kinda inspired by 'TimberWolf's first part "The station-lift-predrop.

This is my one of my only woodiesI ever made!!

Plus its my new favorite!!

It came out soo good!

-There is only one Red G on top of a hill right before the high speed overbank! Can someone tell me how to fix it?

Comments please!!

Mercy.nltrack

Mercy-Woodie

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, I loved the layout and the abundance of airtime!

Sadly, there were many pumps, banking problems, and some high g's.

Still a good coaster, though!

Oh!

Thanks.

I kinda made it pumpy on purpose, to give it that woodie /rickety feelin of a real wooden coaster that has been a little worn from the years.

I can see the red g's though.

Can you help me with that hill?? That hill makes me mad!! I GOT THROWN OUT OF MY SEAT!

Oh!

Thanks.

I kinda made it pumpy on purpose, to give it that woodie /rickety feelin of a real wooden coaster that has been a little worn from the years.

I can see the red g's though.

Can you help me with that hill?? That hill makes me mad!! I GOT THROWN OUT OF MY SEAT!

There is a big difference between the roughness you get in NL and that you get on an old wooden coaster. If you want the kind of rickety feeling of a wooden coaster, turn on the shocks (F6) function.

• 3 weeks later...

to sort out the Red G's, simply, use more segments to make the design and shaping of the track more controlled. Using 1 segment for a up hill is not enough. I'd use on average 5 or 6 for that area. Also if this is a CCI you need to look at the shaping that they put into the banking and transitions of their coasters.