TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

SFNE report! (sorry, no photos)

I went to my first SF park at SFNE a few days ago.

But then I went on Twister, (my first top spin) when I was strapped in, OW!!! It seemed like the restraints were showing no mercy! But soon, maybe I'll break it and maybe it will close! (BTW, this is a JOKE)

Anyway, I also went on this new ride called Mr. Six's Pandemonium and it turned out to be a very fun spinning coaster. It actually had more airtime than I thought!

Next, I went to Blizzard River (I got wet, nothing special) and next went to the SuperHero part of the park. I saw Superman, and it seemed HUGE (I know there are taller coasters than that) I was about to ride Nightwing, what Robb and Elissa call "The George Foreman Grill", but it was closed.

I didn't get to see Batman because I didn't have enough time (I had until 5:00 ) But I DID ride Thunderbolt (Cyclone is the big version, and Thunderbolt is the about 60-foot-tall one) and it was my first woodie and my first bunny hops!

I actually liked SFNE, but I don't know why people say that SFNE sucks. :crazy:

So that concludes my TR.

What do you think? Please respond, Louis (not the one in the europe update)

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not many people actually hate SFNE. I personally love SFNE since it's a small park, doesn't draw that huge of a crowd (nothing compared to the big parks), and it has a great selection of rides and waterpark. It's also one of the cleanest six flags parks and they are rebounding with customer service which is a big plus.

SFNE is my home park, I've loved it since it was Riverside, but I can see why some people hate it...

If you catch the park on a bad day, just like any Six Flags park, you aren't going to have fun at all. The line cutting (attempts) are unusually high, and the overpriced food and drink which is really terrible to begin with, are enough to do it for some.

Superman: ROS has been my favorite ride since it opened in 2000. It's just over 200' tall, I've been on at least a dozen coasters taller than Superman, but it didn't make them any better than Superman's unique layout. Did you not get a chance to ride it?

SFNE is my home park, I've loved it since it was Riverside, but I can see why some people hate it...

If you catch the park on a bad day, just like any Six Flags park, you aren't going to have fun at all. The line cutting (attempts) are unusually high, and the overpriced food and drink which is really terrible to begin with, are enough to do it for some.

Superman: ROS has been my favorite ride since it opened in 2000. It's just over 200' tall, I've been on at least a dozen coasters taller than Superman, but it didn't make them any better than Superman's unique layout. Did you not get a chance to ride it?

Well, I just started getting used to big drops on Thunderbolt.

P.S. Twister is BRUTAL!!!

This is to Coasters 4 Ever, I'm touched. But do you think I'm the youngest one here? :?

Nice little TR you've got. How long were the lines for Mr. Six's Pandemonium? I've been there twice this season already, and haven't gone on it because of 30+ minute waits, which I really feel isn't worth it for a coaster like that. It's good you enjoyed Thunderbolt though, it's a fun little woodie with some great airtime. Also, you said you saw Superman: Ride of Steel, but did you ride it? Unless you're not tall enough to yet...

I haven't really seen people hate SFNE, either. On the contrary, I've heard a lot of people praise it, saying it's among the best Six Flags parks.