TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

BGE Photo TR 4-18-08

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the shots, too bad that the program you used to resize them is crap, with pixelated images and Jpeg compression visible.

any suggestions on a free better program?

I use Ifranview cause I can resize a whole batch with the click of a button.

JEFF

First off, awesome trip report and nice camera. I always annoy my wife trying to get those perfect shots while the kids are ripping her arms off running different directions.

Anyway, I was just curious if the 2 girls in the back row of this picture are in a "normal" and safe riding position. I was a bit shocked when I saw them holding hands but then wondered if people do this all the time...

Can anyone tell me what the metal cage looking thing thats surrounding the track of griffon right before the break run is? I though they were gonna try and let a type of ivy or plant group cover it as I thought they would do with the queue area thats hidden from view but thats tucked behind the building. When I compare the visuals of sheikra and griffon... Sheikra has much better themeing. I had always thought BGE was not finished but had just laid back for the first season but from pics it doesnt seem like anything has changed. Can anyone shed some light please?