TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point Adventure!!

Im heading to cedar point and going to be at the July 6th, and July 7th. These are in the middle of the week so am I going to be expecting any huge crowds? Also, is there any pointers or tips any one could give me to make my trip more enjoyable. I have been there once, the year Millenium force opened, so I know alot about the park already, but any information would help!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hit Dragster first as it is un-reliable and breaks down often. The earlier in the day you go, better chance of getting a roll-back.

Hit Maggie a lot and Raptor. Both were running superb this year. MaXair is amazing too, the queue may be full but line is 20-25 minutes tops. as they use all 50 people for the ride cycle.

Hope this helps. Have a great time!

Katie

Depends on how it's running, it will probably have a few break downs, but most don't last more then 15 minutes. Stick it out, you shouldn't have any problems with two days you are there. Hope you get to ride it once.

Katie

As long as you have nice weather Dragster should run fine.

When it's nice out it tends to run really good.

However if it gets rainy, windy, cold(unlikely in July) then it will start to have problems.

That's partly why you should get to it early. Never know when the weather at Cedar Point will worsen enough to shut it down. High winds especially can put it down. Rain of any kind will shut the ride down as well.