TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Season Pass Question

Hi Guys,

Im heading to the US for five weeks tommorrow hitting a load of parks and I plan on getting a Six Flags Season Pass at Six Flags America on Tuesday.

The Question I wanted to ask was how do i go about using the season pass at different Six Flags parks?

Does it just work at the turnstiles or do I have to go to guest relations?

Thanks In Advance.

James

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, even "show it at the turnstiles" is an overstatement. You hand it over, they scan it, and you're in. I'm not sure they even really check the picture, which in my case is thoroughly, unreadably lousy, anyway.

I know that they look at the photo at SFGAm. A girl tried to get into the park with her boyfriend's SF season pass. Suffice to say, they did not look remotely alike.

I had trouble getting into SFGAm with my SFWOA season pass (when SFWOA was still around). The turnsile girl scanned my season pass twice. She said that I had already been in the park. OK, it was around 9:45 am and they were letting people in. So I came in and out the park that fast? She made me go to Guest Relations to get a comp ticket.