TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hersheypark 2008 - 'Lost meets the Maverick thread'

The only thing I can make out is in the middle. "...926 only those who..."

I'm assuming that has something to do with the announcement and one of the emails previously sent out. Wasn't it something like "For them 9/27, for you 9/26"??

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh! This is driving me nuts! Okay, I will honestly pay every single one of you $5 dollars if the coaster turns out to be anything CLOSE to what I am seeing.

It honestly makes me question your guys' intelligence! I mean honestly, you guys are following a bunch of B.S. from a company that suddenly emerged and is now all associated with Hershey, Intamin, and other people!

1. Naintima or whatever they are called-THEY ARE NOT REAL! I do not care how many people they know from HP, or that they have a website or anything!

2. I really know you guys are smart, but again, this totally makes me question all of your intelligence.

3. I don't want you HP fanboys, or non-fanboys to be let down to find that no, you aren't getting a record breaking Intamin that will rule the whole world.

Really guys, it's pretty sad that you are following, decoding, and depicting a site that came up just a couple weeks ago. . .

Best of luck with HP and it's 2008 plans.

Actually, I think the first part of the line says "PHASEX" as in Phase 10. Isn't that what this was referred to??

Ah, yes. Clearly, your eyes are much keener than mine, hence my supa-hott glasses. But still no 20/20 for me.

I kind of like my guess, though. With VARSEXTB you have sex, tuberculosis, and var which OBVIOUSLY stands for Very Awesome Rollercoaster. So what if that last one is really two words? Picky, picky, picky....

And Vffreak07, no one is making you participate in this. If you think it's dumb, then ignore us and ignore the game. So what if the whole thing ends up a hoax (which I've yet to be convinced that it is)? It's no worse than believing in Santa Claus, and to me believing is half the fun.

Awesome, one of the pictures is complete! I spy a Speed Monster esque pretzel loop in the bottom right picture. Weren't people saying back when we were talking about the supposed layout sketch that there appeared to be a pretzel loop?

OBVIOUSLY *Cough* Duh *Cough* Nantimi is not a real company. Yes, we all know that. It is a "fake" company that is a part of this viral marketing campaign.

/end sarcasm

If anyone is emailing Donan....the words in r3_c5 are blurred....almost like someone tried resizing the pic. It would be great to get another one.