TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Busch Gardens' Howl-O-Scream 2007

MAN! Just wanted to VENT!

Last Friday one of the guests stepped on my foot...it was legitimate accident but my foot has NOT recovered since last week and it hurts to walk on it, much less run or "jump" (which is needed for my position). I called my stage manager tonight to see if they can switch position to one with a little less "footwork"...she sends me to Health Services and she says they might accomodate me at ANOTHER house or even make me a HOST! Argh!

I'll quit before that have me wearing one of those red shirts for more than one night!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That stinks!

I got punched in the face last Thursday.

And hosts are getting on my nerves. I have one that comes by like once a night and points out easy scares coming up, and another is fascinated by my scare and hangs out for a couple minutes at a time and watches my scare.

Wait, you are telling me they tell you ahead of time who is an easy scare? Wow...I must get told about a lot...LOL..

Sorry to hear you guys getting hurt in your houses. I try my best to NOT come into contact with anyone, but there has been times where I have been cornered in, and I accidently bumped a chaninsaw guy. He jokingly said I wasnt supposed to touch him, and he proceeded to chase me down the street..LOL..one of my better HHN memories.

I am so looking forward to 10/25. I am getting done work early, and figure we will get into the park around 3:30p. Plenty of time to scope out a plan and prep for the evening. I saw the shirt for this year, but will be wearing my HHN 17 shirt instead as my budget is already to tight. Look forward to getting scared!!

That stinks!

I got punched in the face last Thursday.

And hosts are getting on my nerves. I have one that comes by like once a night and points out easy scares coming up, and another is fascinated by my scare and hangs out for a couple minutes at a time and watches my scare.

That sucks.

Funny thing though, in that Radiation Alert 3D house, I had a friend accidentally lean on an actor. Good laugh for all of us. The people in that house have great ninja skills, I admit.