TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

iPod->PC transfer help needed...

Yeah. 31 old purchased songs on my 1GB (*sigh*) 1st Generation Nano are no longer in iTunes or on my computer. They are on my iPod, but since iTunes has no Pod>PC transfer capability, I tried downloading some free trial software, none of which worked, and were all ripoffs. Personally, I don't wanna pay anything just to transfer 31 songs.

Any programs that you know of that can transfer the song files from iPod to a folder on my PC?

I'm using Windows XP...SP1.

EDIT:

My iPod has already messed up from the other programs. I need help soon.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Wes!

When I helped my friend transfer all his music to his Laptop from his ipod, I just went to My Computer>Ipod, (select "view hidden folders") and under "Ipod Control" are all the songs. The only disadvantage about this is it takes a long time to transfer over, and the songs are named in a certain code (for example: 'W4AE') This is probably the most basic way for music transfer.

-Sam

When I attach my I-pod to a USB cable on my PC, I-Tunes loads automatically and I can put a CD into the CD Tray and a notice will appear to ask if I want to transfer all the songs to I-Tunes.

I do this and then copy the songs to the Library, drag n drop the songs in the Library to my I-Pod.

• 2 weeks later...

What do you do if you have deleted all you music and videos. Is their anyway to get them back?

We took the computer to the shop becasue it completely crashed and the guy saved my music, but to listen to it, i need to put in my aplle id, which was disabled becasue i was inactive for so long.

Is their anyway i can get it back?