TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Going to Ireland

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in Ireland and there is none except Funtasia in Dublin which has a tiny kiddie coaster and is not worth a visit. The biggest Fair in Ireland is Funderland and that will probally be in either Limerick, Cork or Belfast.

There is a fair in Galway which is usually there most of the year. What part of Ireland are you going to?

Being in Ireland a lot, I say that the only amusements that are worth going to are The Funderland Fair. It depends what time of year you go though. In December-January, there's the Funderland Fair in Dublin, which is there star attraction. In April, you can find the Funderland Fair in Cork, which I believe is just outside the city. Sometime in the Early summer, the fair will be in Limerick, and in September, the fair hits Belfast.

Also, what time of year are you going anyways and where in Ireland are you going? I'm usually in Cork, but sometimes I go up to Wicklow and Dublin because I have family there. Hope you have fun there! Ireland is a beautiful country with a lot of things to do and even without amusements, you'll have a great time.

We're going some time between Mar-may... some where in that time line. for 2 weeks. its our first major trip, i believe he said most likely were gonna fly in to dublin. Were going with his family, they got this cool lil cottage to stay in.