TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

UPDATE! I just got No Limits.

I've been using NoLimits for almost 3 years, and the screenshots have always saved to that (well, taking the NL version into account) folder. The K key is the default for taking screens.

I know how to take the pictures I am blonde but not that dumb and it always says Screenshot Saved, but it never shows up in the folder

~Matthew

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Guys. Sorry for the double post but this is driving me insane. I can not post all the pretty rides I am building if I can not find the photos. I tried that whole C:\Program Files\NoLimits Coasters v1.6\screenshots thing and yeah nothing happend. But I know I have taken like 20 pictures because the game says "Screenshot Saved" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHERE ARE THEY?

~Matthew

seeitsbroken.thumb.jpg.7b82780c9894e55cf676bcb935057362.jpg

See that is what keeps showing up. GRRRRRRRR FIX IT... Please!

that happens to me, but when i am on coastersims.com or weeweeslap.com and when you are posting a coaster and you want to put a screen shot on, they are always there even though they arent when your not posting anything and just want to see them. I hope you understood what i said

LOL! I would love to put track files on here for you to take pictures for me, but I have no idea how to.

Oh and...

that happens to me, but when i am on coastersims.com or weeweeslap.com and when you are posting a coaster and you want to put a screen shot on, they are always there even though they arent when your not posting anything and just want to see them. I hope you understood what i said

Yeah I understood none of that. Could someone explain it to me?

~Matthew

^You don't know how to upload a coaster? Just use the add photo or attachment box, find the track in the tracks file, copy it, paste it on to the desktop, click "browse" on the attachment box select the track file and press "add attachment" and viola, you just attached a track to your post. And if you have trouble finding the track(s) they are located at "C:/Program Files/No Limits Coasters v1.6/Tracks," provided Vista didn't do anything to change the names of certain file locations...

1. Go to "My Computer"

2. Go to "Local Disk C:/"

3. Go to "Program Files"

4. Go to "No Limits Coasters v1.6"

5. Go to "Tracks"

6. Copy the track file and paste on to your desktop

7. Use the instructions on my previous post to upload the file

actually you can just press browse when you are posting a track and then find it, then you don't have to put t on your desktop

I also just got a new computer with Windows Vista already on it. It would not be so bad if Microsoft did not rename everything.

I so agree with that one! Oh and I just hate the way everything has arrows... have you noticed that? Like in the my computer area... GRRR it drives me crazy lol!

~Matthew

Just one of the many, many reasons why I don't use Windows Vista.

Its not an option for me It came standard on my laptop. So if you ever buy a new computer just be prepared because that is all they are putting on them now.

~Matthew

I don't care, I will buy a copy of XP from microsoft, or if they don't sell it anymore find a copy on eBay and Down Grade my computer, eventhough it should be considered an Upgrade.