TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

NO LIMITS TRACK - Vortex PKI

I think it was pretty good, but there were some trackwork issues (and DFFB this pertains to any coaster, real or not) The Bottom and top of the lifts were too long, they don't have to be that gradual of a curve, the loops were mishapen (then again I don't have much room to talk I can't make loops for sh1t) And there is probably much more (not bashing, my tracks are far from perfect, hence why I rarely upload anything) but I'm too lazy to go look, probably because it's VACATION!!!!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not bashing here, but yes, the this ride needed work. One basic thing you could do to improve is making your turns circular so there is no pumping. The best way to do this by hand is to use a circular 3ds object (the cheese.3ds that comes with NL works good) and shape your track around it. The turns later in the ride looked ok, so maybe you picked this method up midway through, but the first turns (everything before the MCBR) needed work.

Your helix pulled high lats, this could have been fixed simply by using more bank.

I noticed a lot of your hills and drops only used one segment. Try using more here. For a simple straight up, use the same method as the lift: leadin, straightened middle, leadout. Be sure to try to keep the leads circular so you don't get a pump.

This is completely constructive criticism, please don't take it as 'bashing'. There are some other things I'd comment on if that's what you're looking for, or further elaborate on what i said here. Hope that helps, and good luck on future projects.