TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Discovery Kingdom!

AWESOME PTR Ryan, I really enjoyed it! It's really nice to see somebody saying so many positive things about SF employees in particular. It's not like everybody here slates every SF park or employee, not at all, and I do see some positive comments in with the negative, but as somebody who's never visited a Six Flags park, it's the bad things said that stand out to me, and let's face it, we're all quick to jump on our soapboxes when we see poor customer service, but rarely praise the good stuff. So it was great to see such positive reviews!

I do have a complaint about the PTR though: No Ryan pictures!!!

And WTF is with high-fiving Medusa's ride ops?? You didn't pound them?!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any advice on a "Jahan style" TR that you (or anyone) could give me would be much appreciated. Thanks. And, again, great TR. It makes me want to ride Medusa again.

Its really just tell about your day in story format. I don't like doing a Photo TR by uploading pics directly to the site because there isn't enough room in the caption section to type.

Reason why I did it this way was so I could FULLY talk about my experience. But just follow what I did. Open it up and have pictures to go along with that your saying.

That TR was in perfect format!

Thank you! Jahan does good work!

On the other hand, your TR didn't cover the animal/marine part of the park, which is equally well done and well-themed...and one of the big reasons I keep renewing my SP

Yeah, didn't really do a whole lot of animal stuff to be honest, Plus we kept missing all the show times. So we really just stuck to the rides...

I do have a complaint about the Photo TR though: No Ryan pictures!!!

And WTF is with high-fiving Medusa's ride ops?? You didn't pound them?!

First off, thanks for the kind word Lou! I love you!!!

And no, didn't pound the people on the crew

And no pictures of me...? SO! Really, seriously, who wants to see pictures of me??

We are improving on dispatch times a lot. The fastest I've done on ROAR is something like 35 seconds.

I wish it was like that when I was there..they were relatively fast..but not 35 seconds fast

Thanks for all the responses!!!

-Ryan

Thanks for the reply, Ryan. Yes, I do like the format of simply telling the story of your day. I agree that uploading pics directly to the site limits how much you can type. However, I have no idea how to get the pictures into the TR except by uploading them directly to the site using the "Add Photo or Attachment" feature. My question is: How do you get the pictures on there in the "Jahan Style" fashion? Man, I feel like such an amateur asking this question. I feel I should know how to do this, but I don't. So, if you (or anyone else) could tell me how to get pictures into the TR without using the "Add Photo or Attachment" feature, I would be eternally grateful. Again, great TR. It's something to aspire to when I head to CP in a week and then Japan in June.

-Doug

Thanks for the reply, Ryan. Yes, I do like the format of simply telling the story of your day. I agree that uploading pics directly to the site limits how much you can type. However, I have no idea how to get the pictures on their except by uploading them directly to the site using the "Add Photo or Attachment" feature. My question is: How do you get the pictures on there in the "Jahan Style" fashion? Man, I feel like such an amateur asking this question. I feel I should know how to do this, but I don't. So, if you (or anyone else) could tell me how to get pictures into the TR without using the "Add Photo or Attachment" feature, I would be eternally grateful. Again, great TR. It's something to aspire to when I head to CP in a week and then Japan in June.

-Doug

I use photobucket.com

Once you upload it..they give you an HTML code that you add to here...

Photobucket!!! I figured it was something super simple like that (luckily, I have a photobucket account). Thanks Ryan. Your help is much appreciated.

-Doug

No Problem! If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me!

-Ryan