TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: tokyo Disney and Bangkok

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We went to lumpini on December 9th. I dont remember any of the names but I think we still have the fight card from that night. The fight was supposed to be at Ratchadamnoen that night but got moved to lumpini for some reason. When you go make sure you check out the Joe Lewis puppet theater that is right next door, when I first heard about it I thought it was lame, but in person it is awesome!!

Dave, we didnt get to ride and coasters this time in thailand, we were supposed to go to this theme park that would come pick you up at the hotel, take you to the park, feed you a buffet lunch, and bring you back, all for $20. But our plane was late coming out of dallas and we missed our connection in Narita so it out us a day behind in Bangkok and missed the park. Two years ago we went to what can only be described as a Thai version of a white trash carnival and we rode some scary rides there!!! If I can find those pics I will post them.

Here are a few more pictures from Thailand.

278162430_thailand140(Medium).jpg.3c4ec26a08fafec949bdf3ad2a8111f8.jpg

Right in front of our bungalow at night.

372710963_thailand118(Large).thumb.jpg.16e4e5dc888fab907d0bff5352803930.jpg

This is from the front porch of our bungalow

1004644222_thailand103(Medium).jpg.336adc0fa1c33dd0baf37e3a2dee8149.jpg

We went to this "monkey school" April was pissed because they made the monkeys wear these collars.

629525090_thailand123(Medium).jpg.d35813029aaf293f46f3e7aa0375af8e.jpg

We rode this elephant, Pola, up thru the mountains.

Thanks everyone for all the nice comments. Also a big thanks for putting us on the Home Page!!!!!

I should of made a Photo TR when we went to South Africa last year and saw this small park down there. Plus I got bit by this 9 month old lion cub and still ahve the scar:)

Thanks again everyone!!!! Jeffrey and April

Awesome Report! I'm looking forward to your next or your past trip report! I will look forward to go international some day... too bad the carribeans doesn't have any amusement park where I went... St. Martin/St. Marteen (Same island but different is one side is french and other is dutch) Anyway... Awesome Report!

• 2 weeks later...