TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

GOLD FLASH PASS at SFGADV - Did it worked for you?

d_gil

Hi,

i only have 2 days i would be abale to spend at SFGADV - add to that they are sunday and saturday (23,24 of september).

As it is a weekend,although 1 weekend BEFORE fright fest,Should i go for the gold Qbot?

How does it work? - can i just go back and forth from el toro to KK for example?

How much would i'll have to wait between rides?

Any tips or info would be welcomed!

Gil

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got back from a New York trip which included a stop as Great Adventure and we got the Gold Flash Pass.

It is the best money you will spend all day.

The park was very crowded while we were there with horrible operations on El Toro and Kingda Ka but with the pass we managed to get to rides on Nitro,Medusa,El Toro, and Kingda ka. Not to mention everything else worth riding. With the gold, if the line is short you wait nothing, if its medium you wait a few minutes, and even if its a 3 hour EL Toro line you wait only 30 minutes.

As far as how it works, you can have reservations for different rides at the same time though you can't see the exact times sadly. For example scan for kingda ka, then during your short wait go scan for Toro. You wont see you Toro time until you get off of Kinda ka for some reason but the timing will make it so you should be able to do both.

Hope that helped some and if you have any more questions I will try and answer

Thanks, I'll be at Great Adventure on Monday 28th, so I am really tossing up whether to get a gold Q-bot or not, knowing my luck Kingda Ka and El Toro will be down all day. Seeing I am coming from Australia I want to maximum rides on all the best coasters.

Thanks, I'll be at Great Adventure on Monday 28th, so I am really tossing up whether to get a gold Q-bot or not, knowing my luck Kingda Ka and El Toro will be down all day. Seeing I am coming from Australia I want to maximum rides on all the best coasters.

Hi neon,thanks for the reply!

So how did you worked it out?

One of you stayed at the KK line while the other ran off to scan the qbots at el toro?

How many rides did you managed to get on KK and al toro in the one day trip you had?

what was you avvrage wait time for KK and El toro that day?

Thanks!!

gil

It just worked like I scanned at El toro...time to ride was lets say 3:00 or 15 minutes from now. We then just walked to KK and scanned there you get a beep but the thing never says your time it just keeps showing you your El toro time. As soon as your DONE riding El toro though the time should then be there and in theory be a time shortly after you get of EL toro.

We got in two rides on KK, Two on Toro, Two on Nitro, and Two on Medusa

KK and El Toro has 3 hour normal lines all day mainly due to HORRIBLE dispatch.

Is Kingda Ka and El Toro bad on weekdays, I was going to go on Monday and maybe tuesday or wednesday if I want to do more riding.

A gold Q-bot might be a good investment because it will give me more time to do things in new york rather than having to go back to the park and frankly, I have always been glad to leave on previous visits to great adventure.

I also have a couple questions but its for a regular flashpass.

1. I'm 14 years old and do I need to show them and ID or something?

2. Am I too young to get a flash pass?

3. If I am too young would my 18 year old sister be old enough to buy one?

4. Can I pay with cash?

5. Do I need to give them something of value to them for the flash pass and then when I return it at the end of the day I would get it back?

I know I'm forgetting a question but if I remember I'll post it later.