TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Trip Report: Six Flags Magic Mountain

7/30

i'll just jump right into it:

Got there at 9:30 because i wanted to see what the park opening parade was all about.

Park Opening Parade: Kind of a joke. bugs bunny looked like he didn't want to be there. 6/10

as soon as the gates were opened and i had me season pass scaned i bolted to Goliath!

Goliath: Awsome like always! i got to sit in the front on the first train of the day. then when we came back, there wasn't that many people in the station, so i was able to grab myself a seat in the middle of the train. 10/10

Colossus: This ride just isn't what it used to be. even though i rode it three times in a row, i didn't really enjoy it that much. 7/10

Scream!: I dont know why so many people hate this ride! even though its themed like a parking lot its still fun! definatly 10/10

Batman: The lines were freakin short still! i was able to get right into the station without waiting in any lines. but i still didn't quite fit on it im afraid

Riddlers Revenge: Once again, no lines, but i didn't quite fit on it.

Goldrusher: The only reason i still ride this one is because its a tradition for me. its the first roller coaster i ever rode at SFMM. it was a good ride, and they were running 2 trains. 8/10

I then took the long climp that puts the Mountain in Magic Mountain. they really need to get orient express running again.

Ninja: Short lines, fun ride, good ride to rest on. 7/10

Superman: Short lines, didn't fit

Psyclone: Long line! i had to sit in the front seat with some dude that i didn't even know. This ride is so rough! even the kids were getting off going "owwww my back!" 5/10

I saw from on psyclone that the line for Deja Vu was long! so i didn't even try that one.

Viper: This is one of my favorite rides. the lines were somewhat long, but this ride is definatly worth it. not as rough as last time. 9/10

I then walked over to X and stood in the line for like a half an hour and it didn't move at all, so i just went back down and went on Revolution.

Revolution: A classic, but this ride just isn't what it used to be. It is really rough now. but still enjoyable. 7/10

Log Jammer: long line, but it was fun! i got a boat all to myself! if you ever get a chance to ride this one, do it! 10/10

Goliath, again.: The line in the station was long this time, but there was no line outside of the station. Unfortunatly, i got the car that has the restraints were theres a bar halfway down. it was so painful! 7/10

Scream! again: long line in the station but it was a fun ride! 10/10

i then decided to walk all the way over back to Tatsu.

Tatsu: The wait for this one was only like 30 minutes. I got on the ride, the restraints clicked once, but it wouldn't click one more time, so i couldn't go on it.

I then walked over to X the last ride of the day.

X: The line to get on this one was an hour and a half now, but it was worth it. This was my first time on this one. Automaticaly my favorite ride in the world! It was really fun, and i didn't see it break down once while i was in line. a 10/10

Overall this was a really good day. I left around 7:10 . I had a lot of fun, and hope to go back at least 2 more times this summer. i'll post a picture of me on X later.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awww....too bad you couldn't get on Tatsu, Batman, or Riddler's......home you can get on next time. I've heard they were realy fun... alas, i didnt get on Tatsu, Batman, or Riddler's last time...I was too scared after Viper:angry: ....I plan on going on the things next time though. I think i'm going to force myself on them.