TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Sea World Orlando vs. Busch Gardens Tampa

KI Kevin

Later this month I'll be going to Florida with my family. We already have plans to go to Universal (and I'll be going to Disney later this year), but we were considering adding one more park to the mix. I'm torn between Sea World and Busch Gardens. Each has its pros and cons. For example, I've been to BGW and loved it, so I'm pretty sure Tampa will be nice as well. So, which do you guys recommend? Sea World or Busch Gardens?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Busch Gardens' coasters have Sea World beat in both quantity and quality. But it's also over an hour away from Orlando. Sea World is a really nice park especially if anyone in your family doesn't care for roller coasters.

Thanks. I'm having a really difficult time deciding. On one side, there's marine animals and great shows, and I don't necessarily need huge coasters cause I'm getting those at Universal (Manta and Kraken look cool though). But on the other hand, Cheetah Hunt (and Montu and Kumba and all of that other good stuff)! Who knows. Any other input?

I guess it really depends on what the rest of your family is into. It's honestly a coin toss between the two parks as far as the overall quality of a park visit is concerned.

Flippers or four legs....what's more enticing to you and your family?