Small Photo TR: Cedar Point 2019

Day trip to the Coaster Capitol of the World
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Have I mentioned how awesome donkeys are?

Small Photo TR: Cedar Point 2019

Postby HowieP » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:21 pm

Decided to do a day trip to Cedar Point. Sorry if the photos seem scarce in this report, but I really didn't stay too long there, maybe from 9:30 to 5 in the evening. But on the bright side: I finally got around to experience an RMC! I did ride other coasters that I didn't take pictures of this go around. The coaster I rode that I didn't photograph: Cedar Creek Mine Ride (Celebrating 50 years), Magnum XL-200 (Celebrating 30 years), Blue Streak, Rougarou. I didn't ride Millennium, Iron Dragon, Top Thrill, Maverick, Wicked Twister, Valravn, or any kiddie rides. In the case of Millennium, Iron Dragon, Maverick, and Top Thrill, it had to do with wait times. Twister I didn't do because I know what to expect with it. The kiddie coasters for obvious reasons. And Valravn, which I wanted to ride because of all the B&Ms out there, the only one, besides Giga, that I have yet to experience is Dive Coasters, was closed because of an accident that you may or may not know about involving one car crashing into another after the brakes failed to work.
1.jpg
No, I am not dancing like an idiot. I'm here to ride coasters, thankyouverymuch!
2.jpg
Finally popped my RMC cherry with the wildest and craziest RMC out there! It definitely lived up to the hype. It replaces Maverick as my favorite steel coaster.
3.jpg
What's Mean Streak? All I see is Steel Vengeance.
4.jpg
Gave Gemini some love as well.
5.jpg
Money Shot 2019!
6.jpg
I also did the Keeper of the Gate!
7.jpg
I still like this one!
8.jpg
Rapturous Raptor!
9.jpg
A train waiting to go back in the station. This is still one of my favorite B&M inverts. Plus I got to ride with a cute girl.
10.jpg
Had plenty of fun at Cedar Point as always.

I know quite a lot about Donkeys!

Re: Small Photo TR: Cedar Point 2019

Postby CenturyFlyer » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:04 pm

Hoping to get there for the first time this year. Hmm... as far as B&Ms go, I haven't been on a stand-up, wing, giga, or flying. I've got some work to do!
There is only one true Blue Streak!

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!