TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Advice on best way to spend 3 days in Orlando

Psyke

Hey everyone, my name is Marie. In a few days i'm going to visit the USA (east coast) for the very first time. Because i'm such a rollercoaster and theme park freak, i got my parents to book a few days in Orlando. Now my task is to make sure we spend those 3 days at the best theme parks!

After doing some research, one day at Busch Gardens (because of the rollercoasters) and two days at universal (because of the rollercoasters, the new WWoHP, because it's a great park and we're staying at the Cabana Bay) seems like the right choice... Please tell me if i'm wrong and I do have some other questions:

Is it possible to see all of the two universal parks in just two days? We have early admission, we can stay until closing and don't need to do any little kids rides. If this is impossible, is it a good choice to drop Busch Gardens for another day at Universal?

Also, do the express passes really help in july? Isn't everyone using them, making the lines just as long as the regular ones?

I would like to know if the lines still go over an hour with express in July.

We're arriving around noon in Orlando... Is there anything we can do that day without paying full admission to a park?

I really want this trip to be fun but i'm a little scared of the crowds and not being able to do everything we want to do!

So if anyone could help me out a little... Would be great!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^It sounds like you have a good plan. With your interests I would stick with two days at Universal and one day at Busch Gardens. ABSOLUTELY get the Express Passes at Universal and the Quick Queue at Busch Gardens. This is peak summer season. It is hot and busy at all the parks.

For something coaster related to do on your arrival day how about Fun Spot Orlando? Orlando's only wooden coaster and free admission if your parents don't want to ride stuff.

Fun Spot is open much later than the major parks so you can easily go and ride the coasters after the major parks close. The coasters are a lot of fun and most of the flats have great programs. I've never seen anyone run a Paratrooper like they do.