TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

New Flat in Terra Mítica(Spain)

Here is my third post :

In Terra Mítica , Spain , is under cosntruction a new ride , a flat ride , in The Islands themed area , at the center of the park.

We don't know what ride will appear there, but probabbly it'll be a Splash Over , Top Scan or another type of Top Spin.

The salesman will be Mondial Rides , but the park hasn't got a lot of money , so it can be used ride , but always saled by mondial.

The most probably posiblity is the Splash Over , because some cast members said thaht "It'll have water"...

Here is the terrain , very well themed , I think that it'll have a very good shock sensation , what do you think?

And here one photo with the theming and the "Wastheming" ¬¬ they're not very careful...

Now it's all prepared , but we need the ride

They want to open for the high season , the first days of July but... I don't believe that them of time.

I'll give you more info!

Bye!

Photos by: www.Capte.org (Spanish Theme Parks Fan Club)

P.D.: Sorry for my English... I'm Spanish and I've to perfect it.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes , Supernova is for sale but I don't want that ride in this park... If finally the ride is a used one , here there are the possible rides:

They're all saled by Mondial , but I almost have hops of a new ride , a Top Scan or a Splash Over(I think that Top Scan is much better than a Splash Over , but the ride'll be welcomed , better than a zampela one ). maybe this weekend the pieces will be at the park , I'll take some photos.

See you!

If i remember correctly that building is where the Corfu resturaunt was!

On the site it says:

WARRIOR OF THE DAWN

Live adventures filled with emotion with digital technology and get a taste of a virtual world in the greek simulator!!

Maybe this is the new ride or is this going somewhere else do you know??!!

www.terramiticapark.com/en/index.htm?EN

No, no, no, Warrior of the Dawn is the new film on the simulator cinema in Greece area.

The flat will be in The Islands. It'd be a Splash Over or a Top Spin with fountains. Nothing of used ride; a new and intense ride.

Yeah , if the simulator was bad with the old film , now it's the worst...

But I think that the park will do a big publicity campaign , because the film , the suposted flat , two new GOOD shows(one night show and another stunt show) , and new restaurants , shops...

I've listened that Terra Mítica is going to buy a family flat ride to revitalize an area that is a bit tapeworm... I don't know if it's true , but if it's true , this campaign is the one with most new things

All this in summer... I can't wait!

OH! A surprise!

¿Is the ride in the Park?

Maybe yes , because the webcam of the park (http://webcam.comunitatvalenciana.com/webcam24.htm?id_camara=9) can tell you:

If you put "Last 24 Hours" and you try a velocity of 100x , you can see a crane working in that zone , with some red things...

Some towns in Spain are with publicity , posters , etc. of the new ride...

Maybe in less than two weeks we'll have the ride running...

Oh! By the way , I think that the crane is a bit smalll...Maybe it isn't a Splash Over and it's a Top Scan

Oh my god! hopefully it will be a Top Scan!

Bad news...

Some people went to the park today and they saw some pieces...

RED AND YELLOW... Chance that the 2005 New Ride is with the same colours...

And now , very bad news...

The most possibility is a SuperNova or a RollOver , news , not used , but from a Top Scan or a Splash Over to... that...

The only "good" new , is that there are some(one or two...¬¬ ) hopes of which it will not be that...

Bye!

• 1 month later...

Pictures of the New ride - Anger of Achilles.

It looks like I was there for opening day as they were working on it in the morning, then testing and in the late afternoon it was open (I'm sure I took a picture of it running with guests but it would appear not).

Didn't go on it myself as I had minotaurs to kill.

Trip Report on its way this week-end

DSCN5531.JPG.5df7f8358867fece56c61f97088df547.JPG

Testing, Testing

DSCN5530.JPG.b738b8d5aa2530785f19d26eeb6d07aa.JPG

The Anger of Achilles