TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Great Adventure Trip

I am traveling to Jackson on Monday to take in GA. I know KK will be down. The weather says a 60% chance of thunder showers. How is GA in terms of dealing with the rain? Will they shut down most of the rides? Any advice in how best to tackle the park would be very appreciated. I am assuming the park should be pretty empty on a Monday in the springtime. Only if KK hadn't Kraped out.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1.GA does run coasters in the rain, as long as it's not too heavy and there's no lightning.

2.With KK down, I would head to Superman or The Chiller first, since they are slow moving lines. Hopefully, you'll get lucky and the Batman side of chiller will be open.

This spring in the mid-atlantic, 60% chance of rain has pretty much meant no rain, just cloudy, so the odds are on your side. Other than KK, the only rides we've seen any lines for have been Superman:UF, Nitro, and Medusa, and those were short. We got on Batman Chiller as walk ons twice when they were just opening it up, so no line for us, but that's where I would expect one. If it's not open when you go by, keep swinging around to check unless you can find an employee who seems reliable to say they won't be running it.