TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hi all! Tomorrow, my family of 5 (including me) will be visiting IOA for sure. The question is, is it worth it to get the 2 park ticket and go to universal studios orlando? And for my brother and me, who plan on going on all the rides, is the unlimited fastpass worth it? I'm not familiar with what kind of lines can form so any help would be very appreciated. Also if you have any general advice about the parks please let me know! thanks!!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it is definitly worth it. I suggest as soon as you get to the park run to universal and do Diagonal Alley then hit the Hollywood rip ride Rockit. Then do Mummy and run around the whole Universal. Then take Hogwarts Express and hit the Forbiddeen Journey and the Dragon Challenge. After that Hulk and Spider-Man will have the longest lines. After those do what you want and have fun.

-If you LOVE Harry Potter, do both parks. Express would help greatly in getting almost all the attractions other than Potter accomplished. You will miss many without express, even using the single rider lines, even being there all day. Even with express there are a ton of rides at the resort to do. You would still want to avoid the regular queues at Forbidden Journey and Gringott's to cut down lines.

-If you don't LOVE Harry Potter, stick with your family in IOA and do everything there including Potter, lines will get longest at Hulk, Spiderman, The Hippogriff (not kidding) and especially the water rides in the afternoon. No express and avoiding busy times of day for main attractions should get you on everything and more than one on Dragon Challenge. Express would guarantee you multiple rides on everything.

And for future posts, remember that there are dedicated threads on the forum for these questions for every major US park.

-If you LOVE Harry Potter, do both parks. Express would help greatly in getting almost all the attractions other than Potter accomplished. You will miss many without express, even using the single rider lines, even being there all day. Even with express there are a ton of rides at the resort to do. You would still want to avoid the regular queues at Forbidden Journey and Gringott's to cut down lines.

-If you don't LOVE Harry Potter, stick with your family in IOA and do everything there including Potter, lines will get longest at Hulk, Spiderman, The Hippogriff (not kidding) and especially the water rides in the afternoon. No express and avoiding busy times of day for main attractions should get you on everything and more than one on Dragon Challenge. Express would guarantee you multiple rides on everything.

And for future posts, remember that there are dedicated threads on the forum for these questions for every major US park.

Oh ok thanks for all the advice!!!! And oops sorry still relatively new here!