TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Flash Pass & Fast Lane in Canada

andyuk200523

Hi All, my Wife and I have just booked a 2 week fly drive to Toronto/Montreal Area of Canada, We are certainly going to visit Canada's Wonderland and La Ronde, as we will only have 1 day at each park, I was going to invest in Fast Pass systems for each park (my wife is a non-rider, so just for me) But whilst reading about them, I see you are required to show some form of ID in order to get the system, can I use a Passport, or will a UK Driving Licence suffice?

Thanks for your help.

Andy

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I used both La Ronde's Flash Pass and Wonderland's Fast Lane and they both work great. If you have a season pass i'd recommend that you use that at La Ronde because "Les Quebecois" don't understand Europe very well (even Canada for that matter ) and for you it would be a lot easier if you have one. If you don't, it should be fine they're just really strict when it comes to I.D. but for wonderland (and all Cedar Fair parks) i don't remember having to show any I.D., maybe because i'm too young for a driver's liscence but i'm not sure.

If it's too long read this : Use Season Pass as I.D. at La Ronde if you have one and it dosn't matter at Canada's Wonderland