TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Anyone want to help me test my [FREE] iOS app?

Hey all, on top of being a coaster enthusiast, I am also an iOS developer and will be releasing a new app soon. The app does not have a final name, but the developmental name right now is iPod2Stream. The app lets you take your iPod playlists and or songs and "convert" them to Rdio or Spotify playlists!

I think that this app would be very useful for people who have large iPod libraries with large playlists that do not want to go through the hassle of searching for every single one of their songs in Rdio or Spotify.

I can provide anyone who wants it a free beta copy of the app; all I ask for in return is feedback! (good or bad)

Feel free to reply here if you would like a free copy of the current beta version of the app. Thanks guys!

-Dylan

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It actually works quite well! It took me a couple minutes to figure out where I was supposed to press and where to find my music, but after I figured that out, it was a good app! Thanks for letting me try it out! Everything worked as it was supposed to.

I'll try out the app, as well. It sounds pretty cool. Thanks!

No problem! I just need your device UDID. You can get this by clicking on the serial # on your device in iTunes. Just PM it to me.

^Cool! I'm glad you didn't actually encounter the bugs that I know exist. Basically the more songs it adds to Rdio, the slower it gets. Also it occasionally crashes with Spotify, which I have fix as well. I'll repost here whenever I have a new build for TPR guinea pigs.

• 4 weeks later...

The app will hopefully be submitted in the next few days and launch in a week or two! Many design changes have taken place.

We now have a Facebook page and website up and running if anyone wants to stay updated on the app's progress easily!

The final name of the app is M2S : Music2Spotify. The app will be solely focused on Spotify, with M2R : Music2Rdio launching later.

EDIT: M2R: Music2Rdio will be launching at the same time!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...