TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You did quite a large update there my friend!!

Absolutely love the way you theme everything! This park is really good, the coliseum looks really good!

Cant wait to see more!!!

Haha I know it was long, but it was worth it!

Thanks! it took me a while to built the Coliseum.

Wow that Castle Fort with the Premier like roller coaster is Amazing!

Looks better than it did, you just made me feel better I like the liitle town bakery's, & houses you built!

Thank you! Yes! this update really made Dunkle Tod look so much better!

Little Town is really beautiful! Thanks!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Everyone, this is the second part of our huge update, as we did on last update, I will be guiding through this update and talking about our new experiences!

And now, I present you... Italia!

SCR35.BMP

Italia is divided in two sections, Roma (Opening Next Year) and Venezia (Now Open!)

Let's have a look inside Venezia!

SCR34.BMP

Italia will have 3 entrances, the first one to Venezia will be through little Town, the second one will to the Coliseum and will be through EuroWorld Boulevard and the third one will be for Roma and will be through an New Project in Development.

SCR36.BMP

As you enter Venezia from Little Town, the first thing you will find is a Italian Police spin ride and a Lingabin crazy ship ride (Pirate ship ride)

Lingabin was the owner of various gondolas in Venezia, and when he died, they say his ship went crazy, navigation by itself! guests will find out the real story while riding Lingabin Crazy Ship!

SCR37.BMP

Also, in Venezia is Girare! a Tub roller coaster that will spin guests through a fun journey!

SCR38.BMP

Venice has one of the biggest restaurants in EuroWorld! Trattoria a la Venezia, a long-side water banked houses with a delicious interior that will be a delicious journey to italy.

SCR39.BMP

Trattoria a la Venezia was the toughest construction EuroWorld has had in many years. Water canals are a lot tougher to built that lakes and lagoons! TPL INC builders went really deep and hard to finish this project.

Til now we have:

3 Rides: Italian Polizia Ride

Girare!

Lingabin Crazy Ship

1 Theater: The Coliseum - Colloseo Amphitheater

1 Restaurant: Trattoria a la Venezia

What's Missing?

You guessed it... A ride, a Plaza and a restaurant!

Introducing the Monticelli Monastery

SCR40.BMP

Old Tales tale that sometime in the XVII Century a big Monastery was flooded in Venice. This Monastery was called The Monticelli Monastery, it was mysteriously abandoned years before it went underwater.

Story tales that below the Monastery was a river that flowed all over Italy, its waters were so rapid it broke the Monastery floor and flooded everything! Great Art and Sculptures were lost in this disaster.

SCR41.BMP

Guests will board a round water raft and begin investigating the Monastery, all its rooms and places... some great adventures can come in place!

SCR42.BMP

This is the Di Angelo Plaza, Guests can have a seat and relax in this beautiful set, this plaza connects with the Venezia Boulevard that surrounds the Island. The atmosphere here is amazing.

In this plaza is also the Pazzo Pizzeria. Where the most delicious pizzas are! have an original and authentic Italian Pizza here for just 5.99!

Now I leave you with my Friend Tom Parker!

Thanks for everything! have a great evening

James Mckinley.

CEO TPL INC.

==== NOW TOM PARKER'S REVIEW OF CITY NIGHTS ======

Hey guys,

Ok, Let me be serious... I actually don't know what happened... really.

City Nights was invented as a Street party, all flower power and glowing decorations, music, live bands and supposedly 5 rides (they only built 2) and lots of magic surprises (none).

But this was not a great experience, not a EuroWorld standard experience.

SCR57.BMP

First, As we entered the EuroWorld Boulevard (The Long Street you enter the part that goes all the way from the entrance to the Italian Pavilion is called EuroWorld Boulevard) we went directly to this new Street Party.

SCR55.BMP

Decorations are awful, but okay. We didn't made that make us feel bad, we were just analyzing the experience.

Then, the music started, then stopped, then it went on, and stopped again... something wasn't going good.

SCR54.BMP

paths were not clean, there was no enough benches, not enough foods or drinks, rides were always broken down.. AWFUL!

Words to describe this event:

Tacky

cheap

awfully put together

disgusting

I wrote an Criticism Letter to James Mckinley, This event should close and fixed until guests can see this again!

AWFUL EXPERIENCE.

The Only good thing about City Nights was, around the starting time of the Party, an announcement came up the screens... it was Mission: ORUS.

Here is the announcement:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aiiamq4thL8

MISSION: ORUS

Supposedly, this is the rumored location for this big ride! Hope this actually turns great and not like City Nights.

SCR58.BMP

Sorry for Double post! didn't noticed it hasn't been 24 hours since the last one! sorry, wont happen again.

I don't know what to say but Awesome Awesome Awesome! Can't wait for this to be released!
What;s this about, some kind of history? Well that would be great!

^^ Thank you! The park is getting done so fast!

^ Mission ORUS will be a 4D simulator, with a pre show and queue, dark ride, and the the post show sequence and play area! Can't wait for you all to see it! and yes, history is part of the ride!

Thanks to everyone that has supported us during the EuroWorld Construction! Park is going to be finished soon!

Now to the news.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EuroWorld ride burns during operation.

SCR3.BMP

EuroWorld, a TPL INC Theme Park strucked by Tragedy again. "Atlantis Research Center" a water rapids raft ride got consumed by a fire yesterday, while open.

Fire Department Chief, Joseph Willis talked to us and said "Fire started backstage, and it was first noticed by guests. Then, the ride was evacuated and checked, by the time we got there it was too late. the building collapsed.

No guests were harmed or injured on the evacuation process, two cast members were rushed to the hospital for minor asphyxia.

SCR1.BMP

The atlantis land was closed for the rest of the day.

Its really hard to see an EuroWorld classic like this one end like this, the ride had been operating for 18 years.

This 3 pictures were taken a week ago for the new edition of EuroWorld's memories: A pictorial Souvenir.

Nothing has been announced on whether the ride will be rebuilt, demolished or replaced.

SCR2.BMP

Reporting for Orlando Attractions Magazine ( ),

Tom Parker.

Edited by themeparksbuzz

• 3 weeks later...
I don't know!!!! But I like this picture!

I think you remember but Maybe its quite hard because it was gone for a long time...

Ahh, so the garden coaster returns!

Garden? No. Coaster? No. Returns? YES

Thanks to everyone that follows this project! it has been an awesome time creating EuroWorld, and know that its coming to its completion I wanted to thank you all for that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been FOREVER since I last saw you! where have you been? EuroWorld must be very different for you! Lets get to the Update shall we?

Lets Start by going from the what we left the Italia Pavilion. The Rome Construction.

SCR32.BMP

This pictures were taken just when Rome opened, that was a while ago!

SCR40.BMP

Rome's Entrance is as the Venezia Entrance, a Long bridge with a water canal.

SCR39.BMP

As you may know, Rome's first ride is Roman Racers, a side-friction wooden frame ride which will thrill young and old guests!

SCR33.BMP

Next to Roman Racers is The Circus and the Atrium (Restaurant and Food Court).

SCR34.BMP

The Big Ride inside Rome is Conquers. A Fast twisting, big dropping, awesome wooden roller coaster. which is the second one inside EuroWorld.

SCR35.BMP

Conquers Entrance is really a magnificent construction. Its a white arch wall with red tops and roman columns.

SCR36.BMP.

Look at this beauty!

SCR37.BMP

Next to this coaster, you see a big forest. Well, after 3 months of opening, construction started on that space for another family coaster which is theme to Olympia, the place of the gods.

This is how it turned out.

SCR64.BMP

SCR65.BMP

SCR67.BMP

SCR68.BMP

at First Fans where totally against the construction, because it looks out of place, messy and unfinished. But when the ride opened, the saw the beautiful indoor scenes, the fast and smooth ride and totally loved it. So here is the 2nd big ride of Rome. The Search of Olimpia.

Now we have the last Rome ride, this one is for the little ones. Who did not wanted to ride a Pegasus while seeing movies like Hercules? well, now in EuroWorld you can! Ride Pegassus

SCR69.BMP

SCR70.BMP

SCR71.BMP

Now, lets exit the Italia Pavilion and head back were we got in, the EuroWorld Boulevard.

Where the Original CityNights stood is a New entrance for the Little Town: Belle's Village!

SCR45.BMP

Its themed very carefully to transition from The boulevard to the Village

SCR47.BMP

SCR48.BMP

Now, lets talk about my favorite thing EVER inside EuroWorld...

cinitnights.thumb.png.5b1c3c287213ae08d1c36e2a8aa4dcb1.png

You know that the first "Edition" if we can call it like that of CityNights was a disaster, well this time, they did it really really good.

I Present you City Nights 2.0

SCR41.BMP

Right after exiting Italia, its the CityNights Plaza! were two stages, lights food and rides make EuroWorld a place of fashion, color and excitement!

SCR42.BMP

SCR72.BMP

Next to each stage is a small food court, with glass walls and cool modern designs!

SCR73.BMP.

CityNights is Next to the Germany pavilion, were over a bridge you step into This festival

SCR74.BMP

We have 2 food courts, 2 stages, 2 rides and lots of activities for you to have fun!

on Weekends we have live Bands, on Thursdays we have comedians and on Wednesdays we run local fashion shows.

SCR75.BMP

You may see some Russian theme over there don't you? That will be addressed in our next update!

back.bmp

Previously posted.

No one Guessed it.

its...

LUMBERJACK.thumb.png.2c468364ae73ac887c75e762dd296e38.png

LUMBERJACK IS BACK! The German Train Ride its back with new scenery, new trains and new path!

SCR76.BMP

SCR77.BMP

LumberJack is the Final ride added to the Germany Pavilion! Its good to have it back!

SCR78.BMP

That awesome rock cave scene is back!

Thanks for showing interest in our project! EuroWorld is really getting close to be finished! stay tuned for our last update and the Download link!

Comments, thought always appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...

EUROWORLD.png.5a47d5e8cf1d2bfd2b6d690fb5733fdb.png

ITS FINISHED! DONE!

Thanks to everyone who supported this park and commented to make it better, Thanks a lot!

Here is the Map of the Complete Park.

EURO.thumb.png.01593cd0645ef81faa34909ccbda6c05.png

Compare the picture above to the original picture of the land when TPL INC bought the space.

Untitled.png.1de849beb29b31c20f9d0db40cd1b4dc.png

Amazing right?

Here is the Pavilion division.

1549357361_EUROWORLDMAP.thumb.png.2f47dc4d86ef28696615fe391ede2aad.png

Russia Update coming tomorrow!

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, what a year!

First of all, Happy New Year! hope you had an amazing 2012 like we did and let the 2013 be more awesome!

So, we decided to put up the Download link before the last post for you guys to enjoy the Park and experience it for yourselves.

So, lets get to the FINAL UPDATE of EuroWorld shall we?

EURO.thumb.png.1bdc8fe521ec20aa58dc36a62f92c66f.png

As EuroWorld officials decided to demolish Atlantis Research Center and the Project of Mission: ORUS was ready to begin construction, TPL INC. contacted Universal Studios Creative Team to develop a new area, an exciting area that will be the finishing touch to EuroWorld Orlando.

That's where the idea started. Russia Pavilion.

RUSSIA.png.d30832c454904100d27519f61ce8c83d.png

SCR1.BMP

The size of this land is not the biggest, is quite small, but there are only 3 rides on this Pavilion.

When the guests enter Russia through CityNights (EuroWorld Boulevard) they would go through or besides this arch. Themed as the kremlin, with the russian flag colors on top.

SCR4.BMP

After entering the Pavilion, guests will find to big building, one of theme is a car semi-dark ride called the Perestroika and the other one is the food court called Vidnoye Lounge.

SCR5.BMP

Here's the front of the Perestroika Dark Ride. The story is about the Russian Revolution, but then the ride gets hijacked by some gangsters from the famous Russian Mafia ORUS and you have to scape from them.

SCR6.BMP

The out door part of the ride.

SCR7.BMP

So, here is where the big thing comes...

After exiting the Perestroika ride and walking a little bit you enter the ISA Head Quarters. This is where the Universal Creative Team took the longest to achieve, because of some miscalculations and wrong doing, some things had to be redone completely, but here is the final look.

SCR8.BMP

MISSION: ORUS

SCR9.BMP

Everything about this ride is so incredible, The Queue, the pre show, the ride itself, the music EVERYTHING!.

Universal Creative Team sat down with TPL INC Developers and created a new ride system, that was both suspended but with a track system. sort of a Forbidden Journey meets Spiderman Ride type vehicles.

The ride itself is based on an mission to track down the biggest Mafia/Terrorists of the World. The ORUS group.

SCR10.BMP

As guests enter the queue, you will be trained to become a ISA agent, and you will also learn from the legendary Agent Skovac. The first one to discover ORUS movement here on the USA.

Agent Skovac appears 4 times during the whole experience,

1) Queue: He appears on the monitors, right after guests finished training and are about to board their vehicles.

2) Ride start: He appears as an Animatronic Figure, standing on his office.

3) Ride finish: He appears on the monitors on the Front panel of the vehicle repair center.

4) Post ride area: he appears as a Hologram on the Build-Your-Own Spy Gadget room.

the ride is full of Effects, twists and amazing score by himself, the original composer of Harry Potter's Theme. Mr. John Williams.

SCR11.BMP

I will not spoil the scenes of the ride, so you'll just have to come and ride it!

its amazing!

99410381_MISSIONORUS.png.4394c56bc0ff86320cefea8ecb54504f.png

Right next to Mission ORUS is the Newest Roller Coaster of EuroWorld.

SCR12.BMP

Kremlin: Fear of the Ruins.

SCR13.BMP

this Suspended rollercoaster is themed after the ruins of the Kremlin that was burned on Russia years ago.

SCR14.BMP

This all family adventure was the last and final ride to be constructed here on EuroWorld. Actually, where this ride stands was where the all time favorite Atlantis Research Center water ride once stood still.

Be sure to discover hidden props of Atlantis Research Center.

SCR15.BMP

As guests exited the pavilion to enter Atlantis, they will pass the EuroWorld Museum, that will capture and remember those rides that are now gone, and will show the new projects TPL INC is creating, such as EuroWorld Atlanta.

SCR16.BMP

The EuroWorld Museum is inside the former Queue building for Atlantis Research Center.

SCR17.BMP

From Russia, With Love.

SCR18.BMP

------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to Thank everyone that helped me create my first park.

I really hope you enjoyed it!

Be sure to check out TPL INC Newest Park HIGH TOWER PARK

THANK YOU ALL!

549598259_euroedo.png.fd4a27f594e7d3e9f5bfda66d8879e6c.png

• 10 years later...

Hello! If you are available or not! I downloaded your park years ago from the game exchange then the exchange sadly went away and can't find it anymore if you don't mind can you upload the Euro World file on here so that I can see it again?

Thanks!