TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Santa Land (Cherokee NC)

I just recently got back from a vacation in the mountains of North Carolina, and saw a small amusement park in Cherokee NC called Santa Land. I did not see any reference of it on this site, but did TPR visit there, or does anyone have any trip reports from that small park? There is a coaster there called Rudicoaster.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Rudicoaster is a powered coaster so it really isn't on the radar of many coaster enthusiasts. That, and it is not very convenient to any other theme parks, the closest being Dollywood which requires about a 1.5 hour drive through the Smoky Mountains National Park.

Edited by ernierocker

It's more of a "roadside attraction" for people staying in Cherokee than anything else. But if someone wants to post a TR of the place, go for it.

My partner and I have been to Cherokee several times to go to Harrah's for a little gambling. I have seen the sign for this place many times but we have never stopped in to ride the Rudicoaster. Seems a little pointless to me since it is a powered coaster. Too bad Maggie Valley isn't still open...I still don't have that credit.