TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Are you in Europe? Wanna meet up?

Hey guys -

I have some pretty big ambitions for hitting up parks this Spring all over Europe, and was wondering if anybody would be interested in joining? I currently have a number of trips planned, and if you're interested in doing a park or two, or a whole weekend's worth of intensive riding, I'd love the company

As of now I'll be relying on public transportation for the most part, but if you have a car and are interested in possibly doing 2 parks a day, I would happily help with gas

Sat Sun, Apr 2-3, I'll be based in Cologne. Possible parks: Toverland - Movie Park, Phantasialand - Klotten

Wed Thurs Apr 6-7, I'll be in Manchester, looking to hit Blackpool Pleasure Beach - Alton Towers. Any body from the Brit Crew interested in meeting up?

Sat Sun, Apr 9-10, I'll be flying into Milan, hoping to hit Gardaland and Mirabilandia.

Sat Mon, Apr 23 / 25 I'll be in Denmark (I live in Copenhagen currently), so maybe looking to hit BonBonland, Legoland, Bakken, or Tivoli

Sat Sun, Apr 30- May 1, I'll be in Amsterdam. Walibi World, Efteling, Bobbejaanland

So right, that's a pretty rough sketch. Definitely none of the park specifics are set in place, so if you're interested get in touch and we can definitely work something out. Really, I'd love the company, and if it's your home park, I'd love to be shown around by a homeboy [is that the correct phrase..??]

Looking forward to it!

Best!

-Danny

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wed Thurs Apr 6-7, I'll be in Manchester, looking to hit Blackpool Pleasure Beach - Alton Towers. Any body from the Brit Crew interested in meeting up? Best! Danny

Blackpool is my home town. I'm a 40-minute walk from BPB. Have you been to these parks before, Danny (Alton & BPB)? Trains run direct to Blackpool North from Manchester Victoria and Manchester Piccadilly approximately every 30 minutes and take about 80-minutes to arrive (give or take).

Once at Blackpool North, BPB is a 45-minutes' walk away, or you can get a cab at the station. Bear in mind that there are no trams running due to a closed promenade (construction work). So they'll have to take a diversion which may cost £10!

I'd be interested in meeting up for the afternoon. But so too, I would imagine, are far more interesting people than I. Enjoy your time Blackpool! Take in the piers too! No coaster credits anymore - but still worth a 10-minutes' stroll on each if you fancy it.

Simon Baynham

It will be a good weekend to stay in Amsterdam on april 30. There is a big annual party on that day (celebrating the queens birthday).

Please let me know which day you'll be visiting Walibi Holland maybe I can join you.

---Hans

Hey guys, good hearıng from you! defınıtely lookıng forward to makıng somethıng work. I´ll try and get back to you guys ındıvıdually wıthın the next few days - I´m out travelıng now and these foreıgn keypads are ımpossıble to manage. Lookıng forward to meetıng up!

-Danny

Hey guys sorry it's taken me so long to respond! Anyways, I've sent you all individual messages / emails, and would love to hear back from you.

Take care guys!

Also, if anyone else reading this is still interested in meeting up at some point, the more the merrier!

-Danny